“Best vegetarian restaurant in malaga”

El Vegetariano de la Alcazabilla
Ranked #148 of 2,403 Restaurants in Malaga
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Centro
Reviewed 25 September 2017 via mobile

Although the best vegetarian dishes as individual dishes we found in other tapas restaurants that also served meat, this was the best of the all vegetarian restaurants we tried (we went to three). I highly recommend the hummus, paella and the kebab selection, which was like a selection of different croquettes.
Make sure you make time for a large nap afterwards if you order wine by the glass. I am not joking when I say I think they gave you half a bottle of wine in your glass!

Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

We arrived there very excited as the location it's superb, the restaurant decoration it's vest casual and cosy, the menu.. oh well 2 pages ain't a real menu.. variety wasn't big at all adleast they make difference between vegan and vegetarian food.
The waitress and the barman were very polite and quick, the plates took too long, plus I asked for garnish ingredients since they didn't show on the menu, and I am allergu. To olives since I'm aware of the important role of them into Mediterranean food I needed it to ask upon order.. there was not answer and guess what was on the garnish side ... yes Olives
I doubt I'll ever come back if I do I'll just have drinks which they were nice.
Wouldn't recommend as a cheap eat neither as a soup cost 4.00€

Reviewed 30 August 2017 via mobile

Just off the main path, this relaxed restaurant has an outdoor terrace and beautiful mosaic exterior that makes for excellent surroundings to an innovative and authentic menu.. vegan platter and sangria were absolute highlights - alongside the staff who were always on hand, and friendly.. makes such a change having options on a menu! Thank you

Reviewed 10 August 2017

Nice place that is small and peaceful and simply lovely to enjoy vegetarian and glutenfree food!! Not very easy to find as it is up of an alley near a large street, but once you've found it is worth it.

Reviewed 25 July 2017 via mobile

It's hard to imagine not wanting to eat Tapas, but when you don't think you can eat anymore cheese, bread or ham, then this place is ideal!

It's off the main street in a quiet, cosy nook with a couple of other bars that are also worth a visit.

The menu is fairly comprehensive, with a range of vegan and veggie options; we ate the mixed veggie platter which was more than enough for two people and included; seitan fillets, ratatouille, seitan "meatballs" in tomato sauce, asparagus, courgettes and broccoli plus vegetable paella. It was all super tasty and with drinks + tip, our bill was €20.