“Funky venue, dull food”

Ranked #143 of 2,439 Restaurants in Malaga
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Centro
Reviewed 12 November 2017

The restaurant itself is one funky little place, a mishmash of objets all over the walls that makes it feel like a really cool junk shop. We were keen to go as my husband is vegetarian and we have often found it hard for him to dine well in Spain. So, nice for him to have a menu where everything was veggie, but I am sorry to say that the food was rather bland. Maybe it was our choices - a cheese, tomato and basil turnover, and spinach and cheese fritters, with various hot side dishes - but flavour was really absent. In particular, in the dishes we had, no garlic or onion, or any kind of spice, and no discernable herbs save the basil in the turnover. Much more choice to be had these days in regular tapas bars for the hungry vegetarian.

Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

Had a great super flavorful meal of soy burger, hummus, salad and curried cauliflower. And the food came so quickly! Highly recommend.

Reviewed 25 September 2017 via mobile

Although the best vegetarian dishes as individual dishes we found in other tapas restaurants that also served meat, this was the best of the all vegetarian restaurants we tried (we went to three). I highly recommend the hummus, paella and the kebab selection, which was like a selection of different croquettes.
Make sure you make time for a large nap afterwards if you order wine by the glass. I am not joking when I say I think they gave you half a bottle of wine in your glass!

Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

We arrived there very excited as the location it's superb, the restaurant decoration it's vest casual and cosy, the menu.. oh well 2 pages ain't a real menu.. variety wasn't big at all adleast they make difference between vegan and vegetarian food.
The waitress and the barman were very polite and quick, the plates took too long, plus I asked for garnish ingredients since they didn't show on the menu, and I am allergu. To olives since I'm aware of the important role of them into Mediterranean food I needed it to ask upon order.. there was not answer and guess what was on the garnish side ... yes Olives
I doubt I'll ever come back if I do I'll just have drinks which they were nice.
Wouldn't recommend as a cheap eat neither as a soup cost 4.00€

Reviewed 30 August 2017 via mobile

Just off the main path, this relaxed restaurant has an outdoor terrace and beautiful mosaic exterior that makes for excellent surroundings to an innovative and authentic menu.. vegan platter and sangria were absolute highlights - alongside the staff who were always on hand, and friendly.. makes such a change having options on a menu! Thank you