All reviews washer dryer bad points roof terrace city centre shower spain
Reviewed 29 June 2017 via mobile

Staying in here from Friday up till today. Good location it with in walking distance from city centre. Bad points they haven't got a luggage storage if your flight leaves late. The wifi stopped working after the first night owner couldn't get it to work. Not enough sockets in the kitchen you can't use toaster kettle and microwave they only 1 socket. Every time I had a shower I flooded the bathroom because they only had a shower curtain and not glass. Also there no socket for a beside light. Today I noticed there was ants on the work top in the kitchen.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

The location is a 15-20 minute walk from the "centre". And about a 30-40 minute walk to the port. The apartment is fairly clean. Has a washer/dryer so that was helpful. There are no elevators so we were lucky enough to get a room on the ground floor. There is staff there from 12-6pm normally so that is also helpful. Parking is a couple of blocks away in a covered garage. The apartment is right next to a church and the church bells ring throughout the day. I didn't get one good night of sleep as the temperature was hard to regulate/the AC unit was loud, as is the washer/dryer if you run it at night. You can also hear others outside quite easily. For the price we paid though, this was a good space to have for the 3 nights we were In Málaga.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 May 2017

Not a bad thing to be away from the hustle and bustle: about 5-7 minutes walk to Calle Larios, 10-12 to the train connection to the airport.
Try not to pick a 'fiesta' as I did (May 1st) when all the little local shops etc are closed but there was a little grocery shop opposite the apartments which sold food and wine etc.
The view on the website, rightly or wrongly made me think I would have my own little balcony, but in fact they are shared, but was not a problem. Very quite areas, open roof terrace and ground floor patio.
Shower needed shelves: difficult to store shampoo etc, and the shower floor was a bit slippery but have to say really enjoyed my time at the apartments. Staff were very friendly and helpful, and would gladly return.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 18 February 2017

We got wrong room,i order room with two beds,but get room with double bed.And the girl who work there couldn,t speek much English.The girl show my order in internet there say i pay for studio room with double bed,but that was wrong.Don,t know how that all is changed.She offer me to take diferent room with more beds but then pay for thous beds too!We stay in that room,was ok,could be worse.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Galahotels.com
Reviewed 1 November 2016

We rented a studio for 2 nights, in apartment no 2 at the ground floor at San Pablo on 30/09 and 01/10. We are very regular and relaxed travelers.
BOTH NIGHTS we could not sleep because of the horrible noise.
The 1 st night the neighbours had a music or a Music Party going late, which started again at 6 o'clock in the morning, people screaming in front of our windows as if they are in your room.
The PROBLEM is there is no insulation or double glass windows so all you enjoy is street noise whatsoever.
The 2nd night there was so much noise inside the building, slamming iron front door and screaming other guests, that we could not sleep again. And the same loud street noise, because of lack of double glass and insulation.
This place is NOT GOOD at all, at least when you are staying in a studio on the ground floor.
Reviews from other guests show the SAME CLAIMS.
We spoke to the daily staff, who confirmed the noise problems.
But when speaking to Sylvia the Manager by phone, she denied everything and went into defense mode.
Not good enough for us at least, especially when the management DOES NOT reply to our claims.
We STRONGLY advise you NOT to stay at San Pablo Apartments. apartmentossanpablomalaga.@gmail.com

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends