“Great Pizza and Superb Service”
Review of Terra Mia

Terra Mia
Ranked #108 of 2,351 Restaurants in Malaga
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 1 December 2017

We love pizza and this place did it right. The pizza was super delicious and yummy. The service was excellent too. Very prompt and attentive. The price was good too.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,115)

Reviewed 24 November 2017

My husband fancied Italian and seeing Terra. Mia was quite full decided it must be good enough to try. Unfortunately we soon found out this was the worst Italian we have ever eaten in while in Spain and only a Bella Italia in England has served less appetising food. My husband ate most of his ham and mushroom pizza only because he was very hungry but it was not a patch on other wood burning pizzas we have had in the past. I had Penne Arrabiata. The pasta was over cooked and stodgy and the sauce lacking any spice. I could not eat it. I cannot believe this place is so high in the rankings on trip advisor as I cannot find anything about our visit to recommend.

Yurisal, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Terra Mia, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2017

Dear client, we have understood that your are disappointed because you are used to try a different kind of italian food. We only offer Real italian and napolitan food, our chefs, recipes and ingredients are 100% italians.
We had brought the real italian gastronomy to Malaga, this is why our restaurant is the best italian rated place on tripadvisor.

Best regards.

Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

We went here after Reading Tripadviser about Good pizza in Malaga. Wery handsome and nice servent. Took pizza with buffelmozarella and kirsberytomato. Very tasty! This place and restaurant I Will recomend to My friends.

Reviewed 3 November 2017 via mobile

We visited Terra Mia today afternoon with my husband. Ordered 2 pizzas, mine was with tomatos, ruccola and mozzarella di buffalo - I would give this rate of 5/10 because as sty spices were put on cheese it made the pizza bitter taste. Also comparing to the Real italian one it was not tasty and dry. My husband however liked hos choice very much, it was diavolo pizza. The rate I give is an average of our opinions and also it is related to the service - both waiters were not polite and rather reluctant to help, I had to go for the olive by myself and the waiter put the drink on the table really inpolitely and with No pouring it into the glass. I dont think we will return to this place.

Reviewed 25 October 2017 via mobile

I’ve lived in this part of Spain for many years. An Italian colleague recommended Terra Mia, she said this is where local Italians eat, give it a go! After a lovely day walking around the old part of Malaga, doing the ‘tourist’ thing of enjoying a 10 euro boat ride into the bay, we strolled to Terra Mia. Wow I had the best pizza ever! Thank you

1  Thank CarolineJH1966