“Avoid! Tasteless pasta and rude staff!”
Review of Ciao

Ciao
Ranked #1,085 of 2,440 Restaurants in Malaga
Price range: US$11 - US$23
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Italian Restaurant in the centre city. Enjoy our traditional hand-made organic pizzas baked in a wood-fired oven. Non stop kitchen.
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Just don’t go near this place! My pasta arrabatico was like a can of tomato soup with a red pepper in it for the sauce. The waiter should do his trousers up when serving. Everyone looks sulky and pouty. In defence, the wife says her fresh pappardelle was better so maybe they try a bit more with the fresh pasta. Spago a few streets away, not many seats and it might be a squash but you’ll save money and have a nice meal!

Reviewed 14 March 2018

We went here twice whilst visiting Malaga recently. You can dine outside but we chose inside both times as it was raining. Great decor, staff and food. I liked it because they do gluten free pasta. I had two different sauces and both were lovely. I would go again, we had a very enjoyable lunches.

Reviewed 6 March 2018

Lovely evening meal for my Birthday. Charming staff, good food. Would go back next time I'm in Malaga.

Reviewed 4 March 2018

During our first week in Malaga we had a lovely dinner and then went back for lunch a few days later. Great food, friendly fast service and great value for your money. The restaurant has outside dining where they provide blankets and heaters.

Reviewed 25 February 2018

Within 12 days we where here for 1 lunch and 3 dinners. Always a lot of guests but the staff are so quick, nice and friendly. We have nothing to complain about. The Food is very good. I have to mention the pasta dish - FACOTTINI with gorgonzola and truffle sauce. Fantastic. Look forward to come back next year.