“Not my cup of tea”

Vegan Cafe at the Farmacy
Ranked #281 of 1,568 Restaurants in Marbella
Price range: US$6 - US$12
Description: Beautiful and cozy vegan cafe with vegetarian options, healthy and cruelty free food always fresh and homemade and still an explosion of flavours. Our friendly staff will welcome you every season of the year, wether it will be in our homestyle indoor area or in the open air terrace.
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Read a lot of good reviews on the cafe and was persuaded by my daughter to give it a go. The restaurant was hard to find as google map led us on a merry dance but we eventually got there. Granted that it was Easter Sunday when we visited but we were the only lunchers so there wasn’t much of an ambience. The food was passable in my view - the vegan burger was rather tasteless as were the potatoes which were hard and dry and tasteless as well. Maybe they were having an off day but would not return.

Reviewed 6 February 2018

I would like to be a vegan but I'm not; yet. However with delicious food prepared and served at The Farmacy makes it easy. Today I had the freshest and tastiest tomato soup followed by vegan enchiladas with salad.... coffee also very good and the cakes amazing, also without gluten and other considerations, such as an all out Iranian Persian buffet Sunday luncheon, free ginger shots on Tuesdays and yoga for all, kids included. A very cool place to hang out and eat.

Reviewed 20 January 2018 via mobile

My husband (meat eater) and I went because I had read all the reviews. The menu of the day was delicious! The soup tasty and the burrito was filling and nutritious. My husband had the tofu chocolate cake which I ate half of as it was amazing and really extraordinarily good. I asked for the Famous Carrot cake and understood the fantastic reviews it had received. Next time I am in town I will be back!!! Rest assure that if you go you will not be disappointed you will be thrilled (even the husband was).

Reviewed 25 October 2017

As a California girl I was so happy to find a vegan cafe in this beautiful town. I have eaten here every day since I arrived 5 days ago. The food is fresh and tasty. The banana bread and vegan carrot cake are my favorites. There is a menu of the day that offers specials daily in addition to the regular offerings. The staff is friendly and very accommodating. I highly recommend this hidden gem!

Reviewed 4 October 2017

I've been in Marbella for 2 weeks and I have already come to eat at The Farmacy about 4 or 5 times. Everything on the menu is prepared beautifully and taste even better. Every bite I take, I wonder how they do it to make it taste so amazing. When I realize that I've eaten everything on the plate, I wish that I could eat it all over again. I would highly recommend ordering the daily special. The dish is always prepared fresh and includes soup, the main course, and a dessert (which are pieces of heaven) for just 12 euros. Not only is there great food, but the cafe also provides a great environment to come for an afternoon and relax or get work done. I will never get enough of this place.