“Perfect in every way”

Review of Villa in Cabopino

Front Elevation.
Rear of Villa and Pool. Lounge Leading to Hall.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Rear of Villa and Pool.
Lounge Leading to Hall.
Hot Tub & Electric Toldos (awnings) on 1st Floor South Facing Balcony.
Kitchen and Breakfast Bar.
Dining Room.
Comfortable Seating Area and Mechanical Blind For Extra Shade.
Master Bedroom.
Rear of Villa & Roman Steps To Pool
Sun Terrace, Hot Tub & Awnings
Bedroom 2.
En suite Shower to Bedroom 2.
Bedroom 3.
Bedroom 4.
Lounge.
Front and Side Elevation.
Dining Room and Kitchen.
Lounge Leading to Ground Floor Sheltered Terrace
Hot Tub on 1st Floor Balcony with Toldos & Loungers
Sea View from 1st Floor Balcony.
Lounge.
Pool and Ground Floor Terrace.
Comfortable Seating Area on Ground Floor Terrace.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Lee H
Bailiff Bridge
“Perfect in every way”
Reviewed 25 June 2012 for a stay in June 2012

Like many, we spent hours trawling the Internet in search of that perfect villa for our family holiday this year.

The Marbella/Banus area is a favourite of ours and we had never stayed in Cabapino before.

Upon arrival we were surprised by the shear size of the villa. Of course we had looked at the photos of the villa on line, but iin reality the villa was much bigger and really impressive.

We were met by the owners' management team who guided us around the villa and were a good font of knowledge regarding the local area. On day 1 there was an issue with the BBQ. I called Richard who came back immediately to rectify (I hadn't applied the gas cap properly)!

There were 5 of us that holidayed, myself (32), my wife, my 2 kids (4 & 2) and my mother in law.

We have rented villas on many occasions before and with the kids growing up my wife was especially conscious of pool safety. One of the key factors when we made our decision was the pool gate. The lockable gate to the pool gave us complete peace of mind regarding the kids safety. For the first time in a few years of holidaying with the kids, we were finally able to relax!

The villa itself was very spacious. Whilst there were only 3 adults and 2 kids, had there been 8 of us (2 families of 4) there would still be plenty of room to sit/relax/swim/chill out comfortably.

The hot tub on the 1st floor terrace was a personal favourite of mine and I used it regularly; perfect during the day or under the stars at night.

The amenities within the villa were over and above what I had expected. Everything was operated at the touch of a button. With Sky in the lounge and master bedroom the kids got their pre bed cartoon fix and I kept upto speed with the sports news and with WIFI my wife could ensure she didnt miss anything on facebook! The owner has thought of everything to make our stay enjoyable.

The local area is easily reached by foot. A 10/15 minute walk and you were at the harbour or the beach. The beach was very sandy. No annoying pebbles under foot. Although the sea was cold at first, the kids loved playing in its shallow waters. At the harbour, there were plenty of varied restaurants to choose from along with a handful of bars in a picturesque setting.

We simply could not find fault with this villa or the location. We will definitely be back!!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The security and safety for the kids along with the space and comfort the villa offered
Liked least: Having to come home.
Travelling group: Family with Young Children
Your age range 25-34
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
29 Jun 2012
Many thanks for staying at the villa and leaving it in tip top condition. Thanks also for already re-booking for a further 12 nights in June 2013. Its great to have another guest returning so soon. I'll pass your kind words about my management team of Lesley and Richard on to them as they really are unsung heroes and I know that my guests can rely on them in the event of any hiccups. It'll be a pleasure to welcome you and your family back next year or any other time.
Ascot, United Kingdom
Reviewed 11 May 2012 for a stay in April 2012

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The pool and spacioius set-up of the villa
Liked least: Needed a few more kitchen utensils - but we coped.
Travelling group: Family with Teenagers
Families with young children
14 May 2012
It was a pleasure to accommodate these guests over the Easter holidays. It is always a good time to visit the area as the weather is so pleasant at this time of the year. I'm glad my guests felt so comfortable at the villa but also managed to tear themselves away from it to explore some of the other fantastic villages and places of interest within easy striking distance.
BRICKERS1...
Guildford, United Kingdom
“FANTASTIC LONG WEEKEND BREAK, WE LOVED IT!!!!”
Reviewed 2 May 2012 for a stay in April 2012

Just returned from a fabulous long weekend. Everything was seamless from our arrival when we were met by the lovely management team Richard and Leslie (who had shopped for us prior to arrival) and shown around the villa and given a full demonstration of villa facilities and security. As group of 8 ladies on a Hen do we were looking for a luxury base near the beach in a quiet location but not too far from the nightlife of Marbella and Puerto Banus. The Villa is of an exceptionally high standard and having organised this trip for the Bride to Be and friends i was delighted to see the broad smiles and hear the "wow's" as we explored the Villa. Totally agree with all of the previous comments from former travellers regarding the villa and its facilities, i personally loved the extra touches like the underfloor heating in the Master En-suite. The secure, private garden and pool area is fabulous and bathed in sunshine the whole day, and the outdoor living space is perfect for a glass of champers before venturing out of an evening or a hot tub before bed. Cabopino is delightful with a lovely sandy beach and 2 great beach bar/restaurants, perfect for that ice cold beer a light snack and an easy stroll over the dunes or by road. We ate out at La Despensa and Alberts and were well looked after and Julie's Bar was a good spot for a pre-dinner glass of fizz or Sangria. After our rather heavy but exceptionally fun 'hen night' in Puerto Banus we woke to torrential rain on Sunday, the sore heads were soothed by what can only be described as an immense Sunday Roast at Alberts.... would highly recommend even without a hangover!!! Everyone in our party said that they would recommend this villa and would be delighted to return either with friends or family groups. I would like to thank Paul Sparkes who was a delight to deal with, allowing us a late check out and providing me with all the information, help and reassurance necessary to make this a fantastic trip (even though we booked late after a horrible experience when another villa owner double booked us and cancelled) We will be back and thanks again from Amanda (Bride to Be) Juliette , Lisa, Anita, Abigail, Vicki, Julia and Jane x

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: High standard of accommodation, lovely beach, great location as quiet to stay in but near enough to the nightlife of bigger towns and offers something for everyone.
Travelling group: With Friends
Your age range 35-49
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
4 May 2012
I'm delighted that the villa and its surroundings proved to be such a with the Bride to Be and the rest of the gang especially after their Hen Party weekend plans looked in tatters after another villa owner had let them down with their original planned accommodation at the last minute. Thankfully that cancellation proved to be a blessing and this has enabled my guests to discover the full beauty of Puerto Cabopino along with its fantastic positioning for a lazy beach type holiday that is only a short taxi ride away from the nightlife of Puerto Banus and Marbella.
It was great for my guests to mention my management team of Richard & Lesley in dispatches as they work really hard to keep the villa in tip top shape throughout the year and their effort and attention to detail has ensured that a good percentage of guests have rebooked.
It's lovely to hear that Amanda (Bride to Be), Juliette, Lisa, Anita, Abigail, Vicki, Julia & Jane had such a great time at the villa and they will be welcomed back at any time.
Cincinnati, Ohio
Reviewed 31 March 2012 for a stay in March 2012
person found this review helpful

Travelling group: Extended Family
Families with young children Large groups
1 Apr 2012
It was a pleasure to house these guests in the villa. I'm so pleased that they were delighted with the quality of accommodation and the location of the villa especially when some of the party travelled from the other side of the Atlantic and expected a high degree of comfort. I'm glad that the villa proved a wonderful base to easily visit Gibraltar and the other famous picturesque towns that are dotted along the Costa Del Sol.
If these guests ever visit the area again I'd be delighted to have them back.
Bournemouth
Reviewed 31 March 2012 for a stay in March 2012

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Quality of the villa and the heated pool and hot tub.
Liked least: A minor concern was limited crockery for a very large party although I understand the owner has now rectified this. Did not spoil anything.
Travelling group: Extended Family
Families with young children Large groups
1 Apr 2012
I'm pleased this extended party enjoyed the villa and it's location. This guest owns her own villa in Cabopino and I'm glad they were able to use my villa for all the various generations of the family to party at whilst comfortably relax and sleep. The villa has now been supplied with more crockery, cutlery and glasses to cope with more than 9 guests partying at any one time. I'd be pleased to welcome these guests at any time.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing