“Fab smoothie shack! Must try! ”
Review of Smoothie Shack

Smoothie Shack
Ranked #119 of 738 Restaurants in Torremolinos
Price range: US$2 - US$14
Description: Smoothie Shack Natural Juice Bar and Grill provides a relaxed and chilled environment with stunning views right on the Beach Front. On trend with our urban design, we provide our customers with high quality, energy filled and nutritional products that will leave you feeling revitalised. Smoothie Shack's menu has plenty of choice and caters for Gluten-free, lactose intolerance and vegetarians. We offer 100% natural, freshly blended smoothies, juices and milkshakes made to order, plus a wide range of coffees, teas, lattes and frappes and delicious home-made Froyo (frozen yoghurt) with a low calorie option also available.We are also a full bar with all your favourite spirits, wines and beers and also have a unique new cocktail menu! Grab some food from the Grill; whether you prefer a Gourmet Burger, Hot Dog or some lighter snacks, there's plenty to go around - Kids' value meal deal also available. At Smoothie Shack, we provide a takeaway service for all beverages and Froyos, or if you wish to stay with us in comfort and enjoy the awesome sea view in the sunshine, this must-stop shop is the place to be.
Reviewed 30 March 2017 via mobile

Lovely little place, friendly staff, my dad and little girl had toasties, Dad had coffee and I had a smoothie all beautiful

SmoothieShack, Owner at Smoothie Shack, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2017

Reviewed 26 March 2017 via mobile

Just visited this shabby chic little cafe this afternoon on day out from our home in mijas Costa what a little gem really friendly staff with small but more than adequate menu. Definitely will be back to visit and no tv's another bonus. Also nice touch with food being served on real slate place mats.

Thank you please be sure to visit us next time you arrive from mijas

Reviewed 25 March 2017 via mobile

I've been here a few times and it's the perfect spot to stop for a cold drink or cocktail while walking along the seafront the smoothie shack is 1 of 3 places I would stop off at! For a light lunch or cold drink ! Cool wee set up with the seating and tables! So if ya walk past and thirsty or hungry my advice do call in and give it a go ! They won't disappoint you

Great revise Ian and really privileged that we are one of your top places to go. Thank you

Reviewed 3 March 2017 via mobile

Had a toastie was delicious and well priced at €3,60 with a cup of tea or coffee! and wifi! Great - Thanks!

SmoothieShack, Owner at Smoothie Shack, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2017

Thank you very much!! Especially pointing out that we are not over priced like the last review!

Reviewed 1 March 2017

A new bar on the paseo. We live here and were out for a walk and stopped for drink, my wife had a coffee and I had a bottle of beer, which being locals we were expecting to pay no more than 3 euros so when we asked for the bill I was more than surprised to be asked for 4 euros 60. In a plush restaurant, or night spot, somewhere with entertainment it would be acceptable, but this is a terrace covered in on one side with corrugated iron and the other side with planks from pallets. I appreciate that it is done to accentuate the "shack" theme, all the furniture was made from wooden pallets. barstools were beer kegs. BUT the prices should reflect the surroundings. The barman was pleasant enough but it was his first day and he had trouble using the till. There was no printed menu to confirm the prices of any of the drinks on sale.

OK! not a lot of money but I do resent being taken advantage of, especially when there is a notice on wall asking clients to review them on TripAdvisor and receive a 10% discount. So here is your review, but I will not be returning to collect my discount.

SmoothieShack, Owner at Smoothie Shack, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2017

Hi there thank you for your honest feedback, this is what we want from any customer of ours. We can assure you that our cafe con leche price is the cheapest within half a mile either side of us as I did my market research, we may kook like a laid back shack but behind it all is a clever business and marketing team. Also bottle beer of 2,60 cheapest again! By the sounds of things as you are "residence" you seem to expect special discounts or something? We have many locals and repeat business who have never said anything about our prices at all and believe us we ask everyone for their opinion. I will take this on board but my suggestion is stick to the back street cafes with a view of a brick wall not an uninterrupted sea view! Oh and I would lobe to see you review on Costa coffee or Starbucks lol and their coffee is average at best