3,738 results
All reviews snack bar toasties across the road the pool bar staff smaller pool chicken kebab self service themed nights main pool booked a superior room the main hotel tennis courts meal times great holiday plenty of choice sunbed situation entertainment team
Reviewed 7 October 2017

Took my daughter away for the week, hotel was very clean, staff very friendly, location was great, beach right on the doorstep, could do with more space around the pool as sun beds too close together, but other than that great!

Room Tip: Maids/cleaners do a great job!
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Jet2holidays
community_hpr, Community Manager at Hotel Puente Real, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2017

Dear Guest,

We want to thank you for your review on Tripadvisor. We are happy that you had a lovely holiday with us and we hope to see you back soon in our hotel.

Best regards,

Reviewed 6 October 2017

Stayed in July which was the fifth time. Everything about the hotel was brilliant as usual (please read my reviews for details of food, accommodation etc. This time, however something really terrible occurred which resulted in my daughter and her partner separating and her going back to England 4 days early and myself being estranged from my oldest daughter and her family. I ended up staying for 4 days on my own and this is when the amazing, wonderful, fantastic staff stepped up to look after me and make sure I wasn't too lonely.

Roco - mi amiga presciosa you hugged me, kissed me and kissed me and were just so lovely.
Julien - I love you so much. You were just so kind and lovely.
Jesus - What an amazing guy. Thank you.
Stephanie - a beautiful person inside and out.
Emilio - el hombre de mesas y sillas, hope you are doing well at University.

Also the amazing guys who work so hard at the snack bar (which I have seen evolve from a tiny space at the end of the bar to what it is now. The pasta salads are delicious. Juan and Fernando many thanks. Fernando made me the best egg and chips I have ever eaten, as my appetite had gone for 3 days.

The main reason for this review is to give the highest praise I can to Puente Real's amazing staff. They make your holiday here as nothing is too much trouble for them to make the stay perfect. I really want the management to recognise this and reward these fantastic people.

I am returning to Spain in two weeks time and will be coming to see the staff, my Spanish language skills have improved and I hope to have a good chat with them.

If you want a great holiday I strongly suggest you come to this amazing resort.I will certainly be returning.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank E5750YEanns

First of all, we hope everything is well. We already consider you part of the Puente Real's family. Thank you for trusting us all these years.

Thank you for trusting us all these years! See youu soon!

Best regards.

Reviewed 6 October 2017

we have just spent ten days at this hotel for our birthdays ,mine on the 24 of September and my wife on the 28 of September. the room was excellent, a beautiful sea view , the food was excellent and the staff were extremely helpful, nothing was to much trouble, I would well recommend this hotel for food and drink and service, it is also just a short drive from the airport, and the service bus stop is just outside the hotel. it is a place we will be visiting again in the future

Room Tip: get a sea view
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank DAVID J

Thank you for share your opinion on TripAdvisor. We like to know that you enjoy our hotel. Hope to see you here again soon. You can follow our news on Facebook.

A greeting from Torremolinos!

Reviewed 6 October 2017

A good clean hotel on the quiet side of torremolinos. We will visit there again the beach is only just over the road . There is a bus stop right outside the hotel entrance to travel to the centre of torremolinos or benalmedina. The bus fares are very cheap .

Room Tip: Take a kettle if you like an early morning coffee
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Jet2holidays

Dear Nail,

We like to know that you enjoyed our hotel. Thank you very much for sharing your review on TripAdvisor.

We hope to return soon with us! For information about our offers and promotions, you can check our Facebook page.

Best regards

Reviewed 6 October 2017

Had a fab weekend away with the girls. Rooms clean and food good. Pool could do with improving but was ok. Not convinced there was much alcohol in the cocktails but enjoyed nonetheless. Weather was fab, just what we needed.

Room Tip: Try to get a room with a sea view
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends

Dear Sarah,

Puente Real Hotel's team want to thank you for choosing us for your holidays. We are pleased that enjoyed your stay and hope to see you around here again.

Greetings from the Costa del Sol!