It was very close to the beach, which was a big plus. There was a small pool, but it was mostly shaded, so the water was quite cold. There was a holiday during our stay (we were never able to find out WHAT the holiday was) so we only got maid service twice during a week's stay. It was quiet, which also was a plus. There was a balcony, but it looked out on a parking lot. Our room had the smell of cigarette smoke in it every time we opened the door. The bed was so hard that I woke up with my joints aching every morning. There was a little kitchenette, which I wouldn't have wanted cook anything in, but was good for keeping beer and snacks cold! There is a little restaurant, but I didn't try it. Everyone spoke English as it's a big destination for Dutch and British tourists. We had to pay 3 euros every 24 hours for wifi, which only one of us could be on at a time. There was one pay washer and dryer on our floor, but no place to buy small detergent, so you'd have to buy full size at the small overpriced market downstairs.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Right in the heart of the Carihuela, 2 mins walk to sandy beach and the typical sea food restaurants.Open all year. Sat Tv in all apartments. Studios & apartments for rent from 1 day - 6 months. Swimmingpool. 24 hr Reception. Cleaning. Kids go free. Onsite bar cafeteria with menu of the day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Palm Beach Club Apartaments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palm Beach Club Hotel Torremolinos
- Palm Beach Torremolinos
- Palm Beach Club Apartaments Torremolinos, Spain - Costa Del Sol