“Value for money, but we won't return for a winter break, maybe in the summer/spring.”

Palm Beach Club Apartaments
Ranked #45 of 71 Hotels in Torremolinos
Reviewed 6 December 2017

There was no heating in the room. I was told the the air con unit could be set to heat the room, but it didn't work. My friends in another two rooms had the same problem. The receptionist was more interested in eating crisps at her desk.
On the plus side the bar and restaurant staff were all friendly and helpful as were the cleaning ladies.
The bed and linen are as good as a sleeping pill. A great kip.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends

Reviewed 4 November 2017

I found the apartment to be clean and had all the pots and cooking equipment required to make a nice meal though I must admit I ate out mainly but cooked an omelette in the morning, Don't really like the bacon in Spain! The staff in the restaurant downstairs are very friendly and helpful with advise where to go, and they serve very good food always with a smile, on the other hand the woman in the grocery store does not like customers but there are plenty other mini marts.

Room Tip: The rooms at the top have there own private balcony
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Jackosdad
Reviewed 27 October 2017

Having read some recent reviews we were a little apprehensive about Palm beach club but had no problems in the week we stayed here. Studio apartment on the 7th floor had balcony with ocean view. Room was spotless, cleaner came 3 times in the week, towels were changed each time. The location is perfect, close to beach, restaurants etc. Can't comment on WiFi as it didn't concern me. It was very quiet at night which is a big deal for us. BBC and ITV on satellite which was great. Pool area needs a bit of TLC but otherwise we had a very comfortable week and such great value, no hesitation going back to palm beach again

Room Tip: Rooms at the south side have the best aspect, rooms on higher floors have a view of the sea
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Mary D
Reviewed 5 October 2017

It was very close to the beach, which was a big plus. There was a small pool, but it was mostly shaded, so the water was quite cold. There was a holiday during our stay (we were never able to find out WHAT the holiday was) so we only got maid service twice during a week's stay. It was quiet, which also was a plus. There was a balcony, but it looked out on a parking lot. Our room had the smell of cigarette smoke in it every time we opened the door. The bed was so hard that I woke up with my joints aching every morning. There was a little kitchenette, which I wouldn't have wanted cook anything in, but was good for keeping beer and snacks cold! There is a little restaurant, but I didn't try it. Everyone spoke English as it's a big destination for Dutch and British tourists. We had to pay 3 euros every 24 hours for wifi, which only one of us could be on at a time. There was one pay washer and dryer on our floor, but no place to buy small detergent, so you'd have to buy full size at the small overpriced market downstairs.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

This hotel is in a good location, just a few minutes walk from the beach, and that is it. Such a shame as this could be a lovely little place but it seems as though no one bothers to maintain it. Everywhere is tired and jaded and just needs updating. The pool was dirty - I fished out a couple of plastic bags one day and it always had leaves floating in it. The pool terrace was tired and run down and the sunbeds had seen better days.
The corridor leading to my room had lights that never lit up the whole time I was there, despite telling reception on day 1. This meant walking to my room in darkness every night and trying to locate the lock. My apartment was small but enough for 2 people. However, the bed creaked so badly every time you made the slightest movement, the aircon was like a small wisp of air, the settee felt like concrete, there was no microwave and the locking system on the front door left something to be desired!
The staff were friendly and helpful and that sums up my review. I wouldn't stay here again.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple