“Poor Cafe”

Coffee & Tea Carambuco
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed 20 October 2017

I popped in here as it was raining and its not far from Calle San Miguel, the service was very slow and the waiter looked a picture of misery, the sandwich I ordered wasn't available so chose a different option, when it came after a long wait of which I thought my order had been forgotten about it was very bland, tasteless served on a dry baguette with no salad. I tried a piece of chocolate cake which wasn't bad and along with two small beers asked for the bill which I thought dear for what it was. I had experienced much better at many other cafes for 4-5 euros less. Not an enjoyable experience but you live and learn.

Reviewed 3 August 2017

we came here for churos/ But we received some kind of bread stiks - tard, rewormed. Kakao was terrible too

Reviewed 21 May 2017

Came here for coffee, it was good. Staff were friendly, plenty of choice on the menu though we only had coffee. Toilets were good too.

Reviewed 31 December 2016 via mobile

Will keep it brief. Popped in for a snack to tide us over til our hotel's New Years Eve gala dinner that didn't start until much later-on.. With so many of the cafe's closing early in preparation for their own celebrations - this one was still open so we popped in..

Good coffee. Good cakes. Great service. An extensive menu. Reasonable prices.

..that's all you need to know :)

Reviewed 11 October 2016

While out for a stroll with my Husband on holidays we wandered in to a cafe Carambuco. It was fairly busy but we found a table. We had two toasted sandwiches and two coffees. They were tasty and the coffee was lovely. We enjoyed our visit and hope to go back again next year.