“Pleasant for people watching!”

Teteria Luna Egipcia Lounge
Ranked #363 of 738 Restaurants in Torremolinos
Cuisines: Spanish
Reviewed 30 March 2017

We dropped in here to sit in the sun with a drink and watch the world go by. The prices are average for this area, but off the square a little the prices are more reasonable.

The sangria was lovely and at only €9 for a litre - not to be sniffed at! The service was slow and this place does seem to attract some larger groups that can be noisy. But for an easy drink in the sun - you'll not go far wrong here.

Reviewed 11 March 2017 via mobile

A bit different from the normal cafe/ bars along this pedestrian area.Stopped because it looked different and was across the square from the station.Service was good.
33 cl draught lager 2€ served with complimentary nuts.
Lots of locals stopping to meet up.

Reviewed 28 January 2017

I have visited the area many times but have only it on my last visit. just discovered last month. You get good value for money. I could not believe how resason able it was until I got my first. On seeing it knew that I would be back

Reviewed 17 December 2016 via mobile

I have been coming here on and off since February this year as I have an apartment nearby . I find Luna Egipta a pleasant Bistro with friendly attentive staff.This is also a great meeting up place for old & new friends and some interesting local characters.I shouldn't really be saying all this cause I should keep it my secret bolt hole.I believe they are opening a club next door I wish them the best of luck.

Reviewed 22 October 2016

Pleasant enough café bar which serves a wide variety of bizarre teas in little silver pots with embroidery cosies. Located in a large square and a good place for people watching.