“Tranquility”

US$79.21*
Alhambra, Nasrid Palaces, Generalife and Alcazaba Private Tour in Granada
Ranked #1 of 21 Spas & Wellness in Granada
More attraction details
Owner description: As in its origin, the Arab baths are made up three spaces created by water pools at different temperatures and which give their name to the hot, warm and cold rooms. Each client is free to choose their own route through these spaces while respecting our team´s guidelines for use in order to enjoy an optimun experience of tradition.The route, which is accompained by Andalusian music, is completed with the steam room, the relaxation room - where clients can enjoy a typical tea - and the hot stone room, in which they can receive a massage or Ritual of their choice.Our clients feel transported in time and allow themselves to be guided on a journey through the exotic sensuallity of the mythical Al Andalus. Upon leaving, the Alhambra greets them only a few metres away with a vision that rounds off their experience of the past.
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Stairs / lift, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

What an awesome way to finish my trip in Spain and in Granada. After a day of touring the Alambra Palace this was perfect to do in the evening session, because when you walk out the temperature has also dropped so it's cooler outside. It was a very cool experience! And i would highly recommend it to anyone visiting the area - especially as a way to end your trip. I also included 30mins massage ontop and it was good - would've liked a harder pressure but I was happy with what I got :)
Muchas gracias!!

MGRX98, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Hammam Al Andalus Granada, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Africatrin,

Thank you for your visit and your comment. A bath and a massage after a hard day of touristic visits is the best way to relax yourself. Thank you for choosing Hammam Al Ándalus.

Do not forget to visit us on your next trip to Granada.

There are newer reviews for Hammam Al Andalus Granada

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I thought the baths were beautiful and overall it was a great experience. My mum and I came together and she enjoyed her massage. I, on the other hand, was left underwhelmed after my massage. There was hardly any pressure at all - more oily tickles. I also did not get any feet or head massage in the 60min massage.
I was disappointed to have read other reviews similar to this and it still seems the hammam have not done anything to improve their massages.

Dear Alice,

Thank you for your comment. We regret to know that you did not enjoy the massage. We are working in offer a better quality in our massages.
Despite this, we are happy to know that the global experience was nice for you and your mother.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

I had an hour for scrap and massage they are really professional staff and great traditional place and mood.

Dear client,

Thank you for your comment. The service you chose is one of the most complete. It is a ritual with purification on a hot stone bed with natural soap to get your skin soft and a relaxing massage. We are happy to know that you enjoyed it.

Hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

What a great spot. Easy to book online, not cheap but very good value for money. Very welcoming staff and excellent massages. The baths themselves are very atmospheric and fabulous spaces. Be brave and plunge into the cold bath after the hot one and remember to breathe!

Dear JolyonG,

Thank you very much for your comment. For us is very important that our clients feel the essence of our Hammam. Our gratitude also for your words about our staff.

Do not forget to visit us again on your next trip to Granada.

Best regards,

Reviewed 16 August 2017

I have never been to a Hammam or Turkish Bath so I wasn't sure what to except. Went with my mum and sister. Waiting area is very small and everyone seems to arrive at once so there were no seats left. You are then taken to a small changing room where there are lockers (luckily I wore my swimsuit under my clothes so it was a speedy process). A man then took us round the different pools and steam room and showed us the oils we could pick for our massage (30 min option). There is mint tea served in the rooms (very low ceilings throughout and lit by candles). We were taken to our massage pretty quickly and this done in one room with each massage bed in an alcove. Mine was a good massage but my mum's and sister's wasn't great - depends who you get. We then had time to spend in all the pools. I could tell the difference between the 3 (hot, warm and cold). There were some young children there but they were quite well behaved. It also seems the Spanish visitors could talk in their groups but if we whispered to each other then we were told to shush. The end of the experience was rushed as everyone is ushered out into the tiny changing room were it's hot and you can't get dry because you're using the same towel from the pool. We kind of gave up and decided to just thrown on clothes and go back to the hotel to shower. Overall I'm glad we went but I wouldn't opt for the pricier packages and I'm glad we went on a weekday as I imagine weekends are crowded.

Dear customer,

Thank you for your opinion and the description of our facilities. Sorry if you felt you could not talk and the rest of the clients yes. We try to maintain an atmosphere of calm and relax between all the customers. Maybe the host of that shift did not hear the other persons talking. Our apologies for that situation.
Despite this, we are happy to know that you had a good experience and you enjoyed it with your family.

All the best,