Booked this Hotel the day before arrival for 2 nights, directly with Hotel (Anna)
Price was very similar to Hotel Websites, but it was great to speak with someone directly, regarding "Car Parking & Tickets to Alhambra Palace"
Hotel organised tickets at no extra cost including time slot for the Palace Tour.
Hotel not the easiest to find if driving as you have to enter the vehicle restriction area. Easiest option is Sat Nav the car park and take a taxi, which the Hotel refunds the Taxi Fare 1 Way.
The room with Palace views was lovely, more so in the evening when floodlit. We could spot our bedroom window from the Castle Towers.
Great Tapas Bars & Restaurants nearby.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 16th-century Palacio De Santa Ines, in the Unesco World Heritage Albayzín district, is a 5 minute walk from Granada Cathedral. Crossing the small hall at the entrance, visitors will be fascinated by the courtyard beauty because of its fountain, columns, balustrades and in particular, of Renaissance frescos painted. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Palacio de Santa Ines reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palacio De Santa Ines Hotel Granada
- Palacio De Santa Ines Granada