Lovely hotel, but we had a terrible experience because our room (#4) was right near a club that had people/noise all night (Saturday night, Sept. 16), and we got almost no sleep (and we used to live in NY, so we're used to noise). We tried closing the window to lessen the noise, but the A/C did not work well. Unfortunately, I can't recommend this hotel because our sleep was miserable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 16th-century Palacio De Santa Ines, in the Unesco World Heritage Albayzín district, is a 5 minute walk from Granada Cathedral. Crossing the small hall at the entrance, visitors will be fascinated by the courtyard beauty because of its fountain, columns, balustrades and in particular, of Renaissance frescos painted. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Palacio de Santa Ines reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palacio De Santa Ines Hotel Granada
- Palacio De Santa Ines Granada