The hotel is located up a few steps from the road. It is a quaint little hotel in an ancient building with a lovely, airy courtyard. The room is small but clean and comfortable. The mezzanine floor provides the extra space for relaxation and reading for us. We enjoyed the breakfast at the hotel. It offers a good selections of bread and pastries and a good choice of beverages as well as the usual eggs, cold meat, salad and fresh fruits. In the afternoon it serves afternoon tea in the breakfast room the the hotel guests. Something we really
appreciate after a long day of sightseeing. The hotel
Staff is helpful and efficient. Thanks to the gentleman at the reception, we were able to secure tickets to Alhambra castle and the palace. A must see for visitors to Granada.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 16th-century Palacio De Santa Ines, in the Unesco World Heritage Albayzín district, is a 5 minute walk from Granada Cathedral. Crossing the small hall at the entrance, visitors will be fascinated by the courtyard beauty because of its fountain, columns, balustrades and in particular, of Renaissance frescos painted. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Palacio de Santa Ines reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palacio De Santa Ines Hotel Granada
- Palacio De Santa Ines Granada