“A special cafe”

Heladeria Cafeteria Francis
Ranked #9 of 47 Coffee & Tea in Seville
Price range: US$1 - US$7
Description: Good And big spanish Breakfast, Good Ice cream and good services :-) This is a nice site. Have breakfast with us
Reviewed 22 December 2017

I have lived in Seville for about two years now and find immense joy every time I'm able to pop over to Cafe Francis for breakfast. From the very first time I stumbled upon the cafe on my way to work, Carlos treated me with great friendliness and curiosity as to what my story was. Both father and son provide fantastic service, are genuinely kind and a treat to converse with. They've treated me like family ever since and being new in a foreign city, this has meant a lot.

Their breakfast and coffee are always pleasing and their artisan ice cream with unique flavors, plus their selection of sweets and pastries start the morning off just right. Beyond the food being tasty and the spot quite charming and cozy, it's really Carlos and his dad and the business they run with big hearts and excellent service that keeps me coming back! Pay it a visit in Seville, you won't be disappointed!!

1  Thank Corrine O

Reviewed 2 December 2017

Francis and his son were very welcoming and friendly from the start! My family and I randomly had stopped by for a quick rest and had some drinks.

They were courteous and nice and later helped us by providing some directions.

Reviewed 2 November 2017

Last day in Seville.Stopped in fora wonderful breakfast. Very friendly staff. Great food at a great price

Reviewed 30 October 2017 via mobile

We were staying at the Barcelo (20€ each for breakfast). We had eaten at RolloJapo one evening (next door, worth a visit) and decided to have breakfast with Francis one morning.
The first thing is the service. They are so friendly you feel like you’re with family. Francis is just wonderful, chatting with us about life in Seville, politics, and just chitchat.
The food was great - fresh orange juice, great coffee (cafe solo), and mouth-watering bocadillos. We had Jamon with tomato, carne mechada with sauce, and waffles with chocolate. Everything was tasty and fresh.
Nice neighbourhood cafe. Well worth a visit.

Reviewed 25 October 2017 via mobile

We had a lovely explanation of the owner of the heladaria about the homemade icecream. They were delicious!The owner and his son were very kind and friendly.