“Lovely fresh lemonade and tapas.”
Review of La Taraceina

La Taraceina
Ranked #34 of 2,995 Restaurants in Seville
Price range: US$4 - US$18
Description: At ‘La Taraceina’ we will offer national and world dishes made from the base, using fresh and seasonal products and above all taking care to maintain the nutritious and healthy value of our ingredients. We also have a varied selection of wines to accompany our dishes. All this in a privileged place in the center of Seville. We wait for you!!
Reviewed 16 December 2017

Had many stops here for refreshments- coffees, wine and tapas duringthe day and ice cold freshly made lemonade on the way back to the hotel was our favourite.

Reviewed 9 December 2017 via mobile

Very nice service, food with unforgettable taste, small prices - I'll surely come back and try some other things :)

Reviewed 27 October 2017

We were big fans of Cava de Europa, which used to be in this spot. My friend told me that La Taraceina is even better, so I checked it out on this visit and indeed it is *fabulous*. Perfect tapas, and the best fried eggplant I've had in Sevilla --light, pillow-soft, just...just order it. You'll see. Everything else was terrific too --we ordered half raciones de jamón iberico, croquetas (I don't usually like croquetas but I liked these), scallops --everything was just delicious. And the wines are a combination of what you'd expect (Ribera del Duero, Rioja) as well as some surprising ones. Ask your server to choose what copa you should order.

3  Thank Elithecat
Reviewed 24 October 2017 via mobile

The atmosphere is an expression of the food - cozy, warm and from the heart. International cuisine where turists become locals for the night.
Try the stuffed artichokes with ham au gratin - the saints will sing for you

1  Thank Kristoffer S
Reviewed 20 October 2017

I had lunch at this restaurant three times during my stay in Sevilla, and every time the food was very delicious. It's Spanish food with a Nordic twist; and the hosts made me feel very welcome. Don't miss out on this excellent place in the city centre when you are in Seville.

2  Thank mortensenflemming