“Great intro to Southern Spanish fare”
Review of Casa Roman

Casa Roman
Ranked #489 of 2,868 Restaurants in Seville
Cuisines: Spanish
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Casco Antiguo
Reviewed 5 August 2017

We had our first ever lunch in our recent trip to Seville at Casa Roman. And it was amazing! We decided on the set lunch menu, which was a great choice as it came with beer! Despite the simple look for the meal, it was really yummy. We had the traditional cold soup (salmorejo) with a prawn salad. Mains were Iberico ham, eggs and chips and whiskey braised pork (another traditional dish).

On our many trips past the restaurant during our visit, we really wanted to head back for dinner as the menu looked great, but there are just so many other places to sample!

Reviewed 10 July 2017

TOURIST TRAP - We had been walking around the Alcazar and wanted a place to just sit for 5 min, have a glass of wine and eat some jamon... nothing else... the spot seemed like and old school GEM with nice seating outside... We sat, ordered Jamon and wine... I ordered the most expensive copo on the menu and they brought me some cat urine... I know my wines... I asked to see the bottle and they could not find it, haha! Then they brought me out the Jamon....I will attach a picture... I didnt like being treated like an idiot and lied to, then overcharged for some terrible food.

4  Thank limbaugh15
Reviewed 30 June 2017

Our group of six enjoyed a leisurely lunch here, the cheese was very good as was everything else we tried.

Reviewed 27 June 2017

The waiters are rude and stroppy, and the outside tables are sized for preschoolers. That’s all I have to say.

Reviewed 22 June 2017

Right across from a wonderful hotel, El Rey Moro, CASA ROMAN has poor service. The food was nothing special. It took forever to get the bill and instead of euros being put on my credit card they overcharged me by putting the bill in US Dollars. I asked for Euros and he lied by saying it was not possible. Their conversion rate added cost to a meal that was not a good value to begin with. There are many other better places to eat in the area. I would avoid this restaurant.