“Wonderful Italian food in Sevilla”

Osteria L'Oca Giuliva
Ranked #56 of 2,926 Restaurants in Seville
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic
Neighbourhood: Casco Antiguo
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Tried this mainly based on the TripAdvisor reviews and we were very glad we did. Some of the best Italian food we've had, including a couple of extended stays in Italy. And at very fair prices. The pasta al pesto was amazing. Highly recommended if you are looking for some non-Spanish food in Sevilla.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,674)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Why would you eat Italian in Spain?! I thought the same thing, until I overdosed on patatas bravas and jamón by day two. We ended up coming here twice because of how great it was. Both the pizza and pasta are delicious! I highly recommend reserving or getting there right as it opens for dinner because of how packed it becomes.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I absolutely loved my evening at this restaurant. Great ambience, great staff, amazing food. I had the Italian styled bruschetta for starter, Chitarrine al frutti di mare freschi for main. Both were great. I really felt like affogato for dessert which wasn't on the menu but they they accommodated my request. Highly recommend this place

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Though I feel mean raving about an Italian restaurant when in Spain it just has to be said that my husband and I have had a fabulous meal there tonight. Pizza was the best I have ever had and the tiramisu to die for. Wish this place was back home in London!

Reviewed 2 March 2018 via mobile

So good we came twice. Excellent food and service. Spag bol, pizza & all desserts very nice! Good wine & great atmosphere.