“If your home is where your heart is I live in Ił Vesuvio”
Review of Il Vesuvio

Il Vesuvio
Ranked #68 of 2,933 Restaurants in Seville
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 23 January 2018 via mobile

I enjoyed eating in this restaurant so much:nice place,tasty food and funny waiters,who make your dinner a real pleasure.

Reviewed 12 January 2018 via mobile

We went here to avoid all the tapas options that we were bored with and had read great reviews on here - sadly we were a little disappointed - we were greeted with a less than enthusiastic welcome tbh and despite having booked earlier in the day none of the tables appeared to have reserved on them so we chose a nice looking table only to be told we could not in fact sit there but had to sit by the door which in winter is not that much fun. Still, we ordered starters and mains ( no pizzas on offer if I remember rightly which was unfortunate as that’s what I fancied but hey I love pasta too ) the starters were pretty good actually ( that’s where most of the three stars I’ve given comes from ) and massive - if we’d known they were going to be that big we would have shared - also lacking was any garlic bread so another disappointment but I’d eaten so much starter then maybe I wouldn’t have finished it anyway. We had some fairly standard pasta mains - all ok but nothing to get too wild about - and the pudding menu could really do with being a bit more extensive. This is only a small restaurant ( I think in the summer though they may put tables outside ? ) so I think you would need to book but perhaps only come if you’re bored with tapas

Reviewed 12 January 2018

We had lunch at Il Vesuvio today and it was one of the best meals in Spain! Great menu, good, meticulous service.

Reviewed 8 January 2018 via mobile

I visited this place on June 2017, but i actually forgot to review it. I went to Seville for work experience from London but i was born and grew up in Italy (Rome) so i was searching an Italian restaurant to eat. That day was very very hot (about 42 degrees) and i came to the restaurant they saw that i was sweating and thirsty and they offered me water and welcomed me with a big smile! I ordered salad and then spaghetti al tonno wich i loved! Great service, Great Food, Great Experience.
Well done!

2  Thank ALIF D
Reviewed 2 January 2018 via mobile

A small family restaurant tucked away in the back streets of Seville.

We had been enjoying our time in Seville with every meal being tapas but fancied a change which accidentally led us down the alley to a corner restaurant run by a lovey Naples Family.

The chicken salad was by far our favourite followed by authentic pastas that reminded us of our time in Rome.

You may need to book in advanced to avoid disappointment. :)