“Great tapas”

Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 19 June 2016

While visiting friend in Sevilla, she and her boyfriend took me to try tapas in this restaurant. It was delicious - we had mostly sea food (sardines or anchoves) in different variations and we loved it! I also liked the wine I had. So big thumps up!

Reviewed 25 March 2016 via mobile

Recommended by the hotel staff, had a delicious variety of seafood and meat; anchovies, sardines, anenomies, tuna cheeks and chuletas - very tender pork chops. Chocolate and coffee /tea for dessert, with Sherry. Under €130 for 4.

Reviewed 23 December 2015 via mobile

I have visited this restaurant on a beautiful December day. Even though I am an foreigner to this country I had the pleasure to visit this restaurant with with my girlfriends family. So didn't really interact as a tourist to express an opinion in that sense. I have to say to food was absolutely sublime. I had the lemon marinated sardines served on dry bread with diced roasted red pepper which literally melted in my mouth. If you know your salmorejo they serve a version of it in a small ramekin with deep fried aubergine sticks ( homemade batter which is crunchy and golden when served). The highlight dough were the mini hamburgers. The bun was soft and squishy and egg glazed with a sprinkle of sesame seeds, but to take it to the next level they infused or made the dough with yellow curry, which literally gave it a typical curry fragrance and yellow colour. The meat was a mixture of pork (cerdo Iberico ) and herbs cooked to perfection, literally melting in your mouth. As a side they serve this beautiful crispy yuca crisps with a cheesy salsa. All in all great experience. The placed looks also very interesting too, all the menu is written on the walls so you shouldn't really expect menus, the waiters can explain everything. Make the effort, it's worth.

Reviewed 10 July 2015 via mobile

Just been there. Really nice food and atmosphere, but the waiter behind the counter shut off his computer to charge me more on a hand written invoice than it had actually cost (trying to make me believe the computer was not working anymore). I was watching him doing that from the bar, but he did not bother at all. Reduced the tipp then. Just sad, this.

1  Thank Klaus P
Reviewed 20 June 2015 via mobile

Luz de Sal , new local by Tradevo. Excellent offer in Seville, high quality product ,nice decor and friendly ambiance.Great ándalousian cuisine