“Comfortable, good location”
Review of Hesperia Sevilla

Hesperia Sevilla
Ranked #73 of 177 Hotels in Seville
Reviewed 20 November 2017

The location of this hotel was very good for us; we could walk to old Seville in about 10 minutes. The airport is not too far by bus; 20 minutes. The reception staff was not consistently friendly, but they were helpful when necessary. The room was clean and fair sized, comfortable double bed (which was actually quite large, more comparable to what we think of as a queen size bed). Breakfast choices were great; ranged from fruits, cheese, sliced meats, bread, buns, sweets, cereal, and bacon & eggs. Nothing too out of the ordinary but very nicely done. The cerveceria next door was nice to sit at outside in the evening (or whenever) and have a beer etc. to end a long, full day.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Write a ReviewReviews (1,438)

Reviewed 4 November 2017

Yes, we arrived in a group of 25 but this is a hotel which usually takes a lot of big groups....

When we checked-in, the receptionist insisted to collect all our passports and returned to us after our dinner. All of our members felt uncomfortable and unwilling to leave our passports out of our sight...we had no option in the end but to leave our passports at the reception.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 October 2017 via mobile

When I originally booked the NH Collection Seville they only had two nights available so I had to book my last night at the Hesperia. I just arrived and I’m staying on the 5th floor. If they offer you this floor refuse! This place is in a desperate need of a deep cleaning and an upgrade!
The carpet in the hallways are filthy! I understand dated but not dirty, this is definitely the most disappointing part of my visit to beautiful Sevilla. The walls in my room could also use a good wipe down or a fresh coat of paint. The only words to describe it are Depressing! The NH Collection Seville, said they would call to let them know I was coming and if this is their best effort, I can’t imagine what the rest of the rooms look like. I have two options... scramble for another hotel or go back really late when I only have to be there a couple hours before my train leaves.

NH Hotels should really reconsider having this “motel“ as part of their brand. Having just stayed at NH Collection Seville and Madrid, this place is way out of their leagues. Disappointing!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 11 October 2017

Rooms were spacious and clean. No real ambiance to the hotel. Central location. Decent breakfast. I don't remember the lounge bar area so either there is not one or it does not stand out. It's an okay hotel nothing stood out for me.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 October 2017

This was our first visit to Sevillia, we stayed here for three nights whilst we explored to city. It was only a 15/20 min walk into the old town, really flat so no mobility problems.
The hotel was really nice with very comfortable beds and accommodating staff. We had a problem on the first night with a small animal trapped in our room and the clicking noise was driving us mad , after endless searching we rang the desk who sent up a member of staff who explained that these little cricket type creatures sometimes get in the rooms whilst cleaning. He very quickly found the offending animal and got it out of the window and although irritating assured us we were at never at risk . He was very helpful and courteous. No further problems occurred and we would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family