Hotel Becquer(Seville)(Great Value!)
US$88
US$83
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 51% below average rates

The price you found is 51% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$169/night.

US$131
US$125
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$179/night.

Hotel Zenit Sevilla(Seville)(Great Value!)
US$73
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$97/night.

Pierre & Vacances Residence Sevilla(Seville)(Great Value!)
US$106
US$97
US$194
US$167
Melia.com
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$231/night.

Hotel Boutique Casa de Colon(Seville)(Great Value!)
US$123
US$94
  • Free Internet
Hotel Murillo(Seville)(Great Value!)
US$67
US$55
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 44% below average rates

The price you found is 44% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$99/night.

Hotel Dona Lola(Seville)
US$68
US$66
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$76/night.

Hilton Garden Inn Sevilla(Seville)(Great Value!)
US$69
Bellavista(Seville)(Great Value!)
US$50
TripAdvisor
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$70/night.

1,527 results
All reviewsmetro stationminute walkreception staffold townaround the cornerrestaurants and tapas barsrooms are spaciousstayed for nightsbooked this hotelbeautiful cityeurosfctaxistadiumwispainminibar
Reviewed 4 November 2017

Yes, we arrived in a group of 25 but this is a hotel which usually takes a lot of big groups....

When we checked-in, the receptionist insisted to collect all our passports and returned to us after our dinner. All of our members felt uncomfortable and unwilling to leave our passports out of our sight...we had no option in the end but to leave our passports at the reception.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 October 2017 via mobile

When I originally booked the NH Collection Seville they only had two nights available so I had to book my last night at the Hesperia. I just arrived and I’m staying on the 5th floor. If they offer you this floor refuse! This place is in a desperate need of a deep cleaning and an upgrade!
The carpet in the hallways are filthy! I understand dated but not dirty, this is definitely the most disappointing part of my visit to beautiful Sevilla. The walls in my room could also use a good wipe down or a fresh coat of paint. The only words to describe it are Depressing! The NH Collection Seville, said they would call to let them know I was coming and if this is their best effort, I can’t imagine what the rest of the rooms look like. I have two options... scramble for another hotel or go back really late when I only have to be there a couple hours before my train leaves.

NH Hotels should really reconsider having this “motel“ as part of their brand. Having just stayed at NH Collection Seville and Madrid, this place is way out of their leagues. Disappointing!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 11 October 2017

Rooms were spacious and clean. No real ambiance to the hotel. Central location. Decent breakfast. I don't remember the lounge bar area so either there is not one or it does not stand out. It's an okay hotel nothing stood out for me.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 October 2017

This was our first visit to Sevillia, we stayed here for three nights whilst we explored to city. It was only a 15/20 min walk into the old town, really flat so no mobility problems.
The hotel was really nice with very comfortable beds and accommodating staff. We had a problem on the first night with a small animal trapped in our room and the clicking noise was driving us mad , after endless searching we rang the desk who sent up a member of staff who explained that these little cricket type creatures sometimes get in the rooms whilst cleaning. He very quickly found the offending animal and got it out of the window and although irritating assured us we were at never at risk . He was very helpful and courteous. No further problems occurred and we would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 October 2017

We stayed one night in October in the Hesperia Hotel and we were happy with our stay. We had a double bedroom with a very comfortable bed, big TV with a lot of channels, minibar, a seat and a big closet. The bathroom was very good too with a real bath. Overall very satisfied with the service and place. Friendly staff, good location (next to Nervion metro station and to the FC Sevilla stadium), the only thing bad I have to say is the price of the parking lot : 15 euros every 24 hour. In conclusion, very pleasant and affordable experience (except for the parking), I would definitely advise this place to anyone coming to Seville.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple