Hotel Murillo(Seville)(Great Value!)
US$44
US$41
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$64/night.

Hotel Becquer(Seville)
US$130
US$81
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$98/night.

Free cancellation until 26/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$98
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$129/night.

Hotel Zenit Sevilla(Seville)(Great Value!)
US$66
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$75/night.

Free cancellation until 28/07
US$103
US$100
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$131/night.

US$119
US$116
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$132/night.

Hilton Garden Inn Sevilla(Seville)(Great Value!)
US$66
US$62
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$72/night.

Inglaterra(Seville)
Priceline
Free cancellation until 24/07
US$186
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$226/night.

2,931 results
All reviewsel corte inglesdepartment storenice hotelmetro stationold towneuro taxi ridefootball stadiumbreakfast and dinnerstayed here for two nightscity centreopen the windowminute walkhotel is locatedbreakfast was excellenttapaszaragym
Reviewed 2 January 2018

Stayed here for two nights during a holiday trip through Spain. It was a very nice hotel and within walking distance (albeit not a SHORT distance, but I enjoyed the walk) to major historical points of interest. The breakfast was fine and the room was nice. I liked that I could open the window to let in some cool air. I noticed that all the hotels I stayed in while traveling through Spain were VERY warm, so being able to open a window was very much appreciated. There were great amenities around the hotel, so everything I needed/wanted was within 5 minutes.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
MeliaLebreros, Guest Experience Coordinator at Melia Lebreros, responded to this reviewResponded 7 January 2018

Dear Kim Van N,

First of all, thank you for sharing your feedback about your recent experience at Meliá Lebreros with the rest of users of Trip Advisor.

We are delighted to read that our breakfast, rooms and amenities have been specially of your convenience and that you have enjoyed a pleasant stay with us.

We are looking forward to welcoming you again in a near future.

Reviewed 31 December 2017 via mobile

I stayed in room 6.33 which is a Level room. On first impression the room looked very clean and modern, but on closer inspection there was a light coating of dust on the surfaces but nothing seriously off putting. The bathroom I think may have been recently renovated but it wasn’t finished to a high standard for a level room in my opinion. I’m happy to share my pictures directly with the Hotel. Apart from that the bathroom was spotless. There is not an iron or iron board in the room but I was able to request one and keep it for the duration of my visit. You are given 2 small bottles of complementary water every day. There was a stocked minibar and nibbles but these were not used. Too expensive. I bought my own supplies from El Corte Ingles (ground floor) or from another extremely cheap supermarket around the corner on Luis Montoto Street. On arrival there was a small bottle of Sherry and some traditional xmas Spanish nibbles (sweets?) on the table. The bed very comfy and there was a large TV. I could only find a few channels in English but this was not a problem for me. The AC was easily adjustable and worked perfectly. My room was facing the main road opposite El Corte Ingles and was quite noisy despite secondary window glazing. I always travel with ear plugs so I was prepared. The room has a digital safe, coffee machine and something called a sound tower. I wasn’t too sure what this did as there were no instructions but I’m a technophobe at the best of times and couldn’t work it out. I suppose I could’ve asked someone but I wasn’t curious enough. My room was directly opposite the Room Attendants store cupboard so if you like a morning lie in, maybe avoid this room as there was a lot of clattering going on. Booking the level room means you have access to a separate less crowded breakfast area on the ground floor. You could also go there for unlimited snacks and hot & cold drinks and alcohol. I think it’s open from 7am-11pm. The choice of food wasn’t brilliant for someone like me who doesn’t eat meat or like cheese or eggs but for non fussy people I believe that there is a good choice of food. On arrival on xmas eve there were no restaurants open in the hotel and the shops/restaurants nearby were all closed. I was lucky that I had my leftover airport sandwiches and drinks with me so that was my dinner sorted. I think guests should have been warned in advance if the Hotel restaurants are closed, especially if they’ve come in from a long haul flight. There was a large tour group checking in next to me and some of them were disappointed that there was no kettle in their rooms or somewhere open for them to get water/food from. I had emailed the hotel in advance to ask for a kettle which was kindly provided. The hotel is not in the city centre but there are good transport links nearby. I took the EA Airport bus which stops directly outside Melia Lebreros. It costs around 5 Euros and journey time was less than 15 minutes. Santa Justa train station is less than 10 minutes away, which is convenient for day trips to Cordoba, Jerez etc. The nearest tube station is called Nervion and was also less than 10 minutes walk away and this took you to Puerta Jerez which is not too far from Plaza España and the other main tourist sights. I was happy being away from the hustle of the city centre. It was a nice 30 minute stroll into the city centre. To my surprise I found google maps was a great help especially through the back streets of Santa Cruz. I feel that I got a very good price for the level room. I think it was around £79 per night booked directly on Melia.com. However if I had paid top price at peak season I may not be so happy as I don’t feel I received exceptional treatment for being in a Level room. All the staff that I interacted with were really nice and pleasant but I didn’t feel the “Level Experience” apart from having a non chaotic breakfast area in the Level Lounge. I only realised on the last day that the staff in the Level Lounge were there to offer assistance and could be used for checking in and out. I was never approached and asked how my stay was, so I just assumed the desk staff were just there to monitor the breakfast. I directed all my queries to the main front desk who were very helpful. In conclusion I would be happy to recommend the Level Room if you can get it at a good price, otherwise I’m sure the other rooms in the hotel are just as nice but not as pricey.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
MeliaLebreros, Guest Experience Coordinator at Melia Lebreros, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2018

Dear AnnieC_11,

First of all, we really appreciate your review and the time spent on it. For us, it is crucial to know the opinion and feedback of all our guests in order to improve our services and give you the best experience ever.

We take into account your suggestions on implementing the variety of food available for vegans and vegetarians. Tripadvisor is a very useful tool not only for travelers, but also for us; we can detect the areas in which we have to focus our effort to improve our services.
We are really sorry that you could not have dinner in our restaurant because of the Christmas holidays.

It would be a real pleasure to receive your visit again in order to improve your expectations.

Please, do not hesitate to contact us directly for any kind of assistance you may need and we look forward to see you again soon.

Reviewed 31 December 2017 via mobile

Very well situated and equipped hotel.
The level option is more than recommended.

Fully renovated rooms and common areas.

“The level” include a fully equipped lounge with amazing high quality food and drinks from 07:00am till 23:00 pm and a separated reception.

As I said: highly recommended

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family

Dear Manuel R,

Thank you so much for your kind words and for sharing it with Tripadvisor’s community.

It is great to hear that you had an enjoyable stay with us and it is a pleasure for us to know that you were delighted with the hotel facilities and our staff.

We are constantly working on providing our very best services for our guests, and we are glad to see that our attempts are appreciated.

We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 28 December 2017

I am on Trafalgar Tour currently and have been travelling to several Spanish cities (eg Madrid, Granada, Valencia). we have checked in to Melia Lebreros in Seville on 25 Dec (3 days ago) and will check out on 28 Dec 2017. I used to enjoy my stay at the hotel. Ever Since my first day in Madrid, I am already aware that most of the hotel in spain do not provide electronic kettle in the hotel room. I need to have hot water (in my tumbler, less than 1.5L) especially at night, so that I can drink some hot water at the middle of the night (I have gastric problem) Throughout my stay in Madrid, Granada and Valencia, we (guests) have been asked to approach the lobby or coffee house /hotel restaurant for hot water (using tumbler), I followed that advice and so far, all previous hotels attended to my request.

At Melia Lebreros Seville, for the first 2 nights, when approached the lobby, the staff at the reception also asked me to request for hot water from the bar counter, and I did approach the bar counter and the bar attendant also fulfill my request. however, on my 3rd night (night of 27 Dec, which was earlier this evening) ,when I approached the bar counter, the bar attendance suddenly asked me to pay 2 Euro to fill up my tumbler with hot water, he said that this is like a room service. I said that I have been asking for hot water for the past 2 nights and none of the staff asked me to pay, in fact, the ridiculous part is that, this is the same bar attendant that helped me to refill my tumbler with hot water for the past 2 nights, and I think he has been "forgetful" for not remembering me. (Sad)
Both Bar attendant and myself approached the staff at the reception immediately after this incident and the staff at the reception (not being very friendly) asked me to recall who was the staff that told me to ask for hot water from Bar Counter, I told him that I can't recall the name. In addition, I told that staff at the reception that I have been requesting for hot water for the past 2 nights and no one ask me to PAY!
after some minor argument, the bar attendant "AGREED" to help me refill my tumbler with hot water, but he said that this is the last time to be FREE of CHARGE. and if I need more I need to pay 2 Euro, just like paying for room service.

How much will it cost Melia Lebreros for serving its hotel guest with hot water (just once each night, with a tumbler of less than 1.5liter) ?
Why I was not asked to pay 2 Euro on the first 2 nights of my stay for asking hot water? Can Melia Lebreros provide Electronic Kettle to its guests so that guest will not be charged with 2 EURO. If this is the policy of Melia Lebreros to charge 2 EURO to guest who are asking for hot water, can this be stated clearly to the guest when they are doing the check in at the lobby

I feel embarrassed that I have been asked to pay for requesting for hot water, and it was on the 3rd night of my stay. I will highlight this to my travel director as i see him later. Moreover, your staff at the lobby was not very friendly,, this evening. (I did not manage to get his name)

I don't think i will come back to this hotel again

Room Tip: Room is spacious,
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank OBear
MeliaLebreros, Guest Experience Coordinator at Melia Lebreros, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear OBear,

First of all, thank you for choosing Meliá Lebreros in order to enjoy a stay at Seville and for sharing your impressions with the rest of users of Trip Advisor.

On behalf of all the team members of Meliá Lebreros, I would like to inform you that we deeply regret if we did not reach all your expectations on this occasion. All of us, work daily with lot of illusion and enthusiasm in order to turn the stays of our guests into unforgettable memories.

We are sorry for any inconvenience this situation may have caused you and do not hesitate that all your comments will be taken into account in order to continue improving.

It will be a pleasure to welcome you again at our hotel in a near future. Please, do not hesitate to contact us, because we will be delighted to manage personally all the details of your booking so that you can live the memorable experience you could not perceive on this occasion.

Reviewed 27 December 2017 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here for a long weekend at the beginning of December.
We paid for a Level room and received a very warm welcome. There is a separate check in area for Level guests located in the Level lounge which is directly in front of you when you walk into the hotel.
Good selection of drinks available in the lounge, however it seemed spirits were only out for a short while in the afternoon, we expected them to be out in the evening but this was not to be. The snacks were good but were the same all afternoon and evening, they put a different selection on in the evening in the other Level lounges we have experienced.
Having said that, the hotel was very nice with good service and was lovely and clean. The Level lounge was good and spacious with lovely outdoor areas.
We especially liked the lift system where you type in your desired floor and it tells you which lift to go to and then you proceed directly to the floor you want without any stops.
Good shopping available opposite the hotel and it was a pleasant walk into the city centre. Hotel is located not far from the CF Sevilla football stadium.
A good base for a long weekend away.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank mrst1

Dear mrst1,

Thank you for this nice comment!

It is a pleasure to read that you have enjoyed a lovely weekend at our hotel and that our rooms and The Level exclusive service have been specially of your convenience.

We will be delighted to welcome you again in a near future to continue offering you the best of the services.