Hotel M.A. Sevilla Congresos
Hotel Becquer(Seville)
US$96
US$85
  • Pool
Petit Palace Canalejas Sevilla(Seville)(Great Value!)
US$56
Hotel Amadeus(Seville)
US$88
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$101/night.

Melia Sevilla(Seville)
US$141
US$89
US$85
US$70
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$80/night.

Inglaterra(Seville)
US$109
US$99
  • Restaurant
Hotel Vertice Sevilla(Seville)(Great Value!)
US$65
US$60
  • Pool
Hotel Zenit Sevilla(Seville)(Great Value!)
US$72
US$177
  • Restaurant
All reviewsconvention centernice hoteltrafalgar tourregular serviceworking wifibig tvbusiness travelerclose to the airportminute bus rideunderground car parkhotel parkingnumber busrooms are spaciousgood sizestreet noisewalking distancejunior suite
Reviewed 21 September 2017

Stayed in Sevilla at the Hotel M.A. Sevilla Congresos for business. I found that I was short one dress shirt and there wasn't enough time to have my shirt laundered. Kristina at the front desk called her associate Jose Maria and they offered to pick up a dress shirt for me. I went to a meeting and by the time I returned a few hours later a dress shirt in my size was waiting for me at the front desk. Many hotels offer similar amenities. How you can make a positive impression on me as a business traveler is when you realize that its all about people. The staff at the Hotel MA Sevilla Congresos showed me that they cared and were willing to make an extra effort to ensure that I had everything I needed. Well done.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 September 2017

We arrived here for the 2nd time at the start of our holliday. Great swimming pool in large garden, bus #27 stopping in front of the hotel taking you in 20 min to the center of town, very clean room and a great restaurant called Alhambra. Staff is helpfull and efficiënt. Only thing we would have appreciated would be a shuttle bus to the hotel, given a 5 min taxi ride from the airport amounting to EUR 26.

Room Tip: Ask for a room at the 6 floor in the back
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank dirk542
Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

This was one of the nicest hotels we stayed at as a part of the Trafalgar tour. Just in from Moroccan hotels, this one was a delight. Clean rooms, modern shower, many lights and plugs (for charging electronics). The breakfast bar was/is amazing. I took a video, but not a photo of it. The food alone is worth the stay. I understand the hotel has a pool, but I never saw it. Lobby is large and clean. The only issue I noticed was ants. Many ants in our bathroom. What started as one tiny ant soldier running around quickly became a regiment. They never made it past the bathroom and into our suitcases, so it was okay. Also, I don't know how close it is to the city center because our tour bus took us there.

Very nice hotel.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank tlackey
Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

Very nice, new and modern hotel with a swimming pool, the beds are very comfortable, rooms are big and clean. Good air conditioning. Friendly staff, good breakfast. Public transport to the city centre is available.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 June 2017 via mobile

I stayed here for two nights as part of a tour around Spain. The hotel reception, lobby and bar are all lovely spaces and according to my fellow tourists, the pool was good too! The room I was in (305) was quite spacious and contained two single beds pushed together. The bathroom was well appointed. The room was noisy though being right in front of the elevator. This combined with the street noise and the conversations of the people in the adjoining room made it quite loud. As with all hotels in Spain, there was no iron in the room but irons are available on request.

The hotel is located out of the city centre and a taxi cost us around €13.

We had a buffet dinner included in our stay which I didn't love but there is another restaurant at the hotel with a nice looking menu. Buffet breakfast was good.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends