“Wonderful Tapas”

Cuisines: Spanish
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Private Dining, Reservations
Reviewed 28 November 2012

Great restaurant with a wide selection of tapas, including vegetarian and lactose free options. Very helpful, attentive staff. Surroundings bright and cheerful. Highly recommended.

1  Thank KEA300
La Pincelada G, Propietario at La Pincelada, responded to this reviewResponded 10 December 2012

Dear costumer,
Thank you very much for leaving your opinion about our restaurant. We are really pleased that you had a wonderful lunch with us.
We look forward to seeing you in our restaurant if you visit Sevilla again.
Best regards.

There are newer reviews for La Pincelada

Reviewed 6 November 2012

Just to be in Seville, Spain, is a dream in itself. And then you run into "La Pincelada": what a treat! Delicious food, authentic yet modern and a place you simply cannot miss! Centrally located and with a great, great vibe. You will find a great variety of tapas, a full wine menu and a wide range of choices for everybody. You might even get to enjoy some authentic gypsy music! And have I mentioned delicious? Whether you are looking for a romantic night, a casual place or a family dinner, this place is highly recommended!

1  Thank Bandada
Reviewed 17 September 2012

On my recent visit to the beautiful city of Sevilla I found this incredible restaurant by accident. I was walking around the Alfalfa area and was hot, tired and hungry. I was intrigued by the modern interior and menu that included unique twists on classic Spanish cuisine. The menu is full of many of the traditional tapas but I really enjoyed how the chef creates his own version. My favorites include the traditional Sevilla potato salad, the pork as well as many wonderful tapas with fish including the tartare. The atmosphere is full of stylish people enjoying themself in a very cool atmosphere. The chef/owner was very friendly and welcomed me to his restaurant and provided recommendations and advice on his menu. I highly recommend this restaurant in Sevilla as the atmosphere is very hip, the crowd beautiful and the food delicious!

1  Thank Bebe1k
Reviewed 31 August 2012

I and my family visited La Pincelada during our visit to Seville this August
The place is ideal if you are visiting the city centre as is walking distance from all main places in Seville, and you are looking for a local fancy atmosphere
Is ideal either to have tapas standing up or to sit down on the tables at the back if you go with your kids as we did (for tables, booking is a good idea)
Staff was helpful, and food is excellent as they take traditional dishes and give them their modern personal touch. Personally we recommend Risottos, Saquitos & Croquetas
Safe bet, highly recommended. We will repeat if we visit Seville again!

Reviewed 24 August 2012

Found this recommendation on Trip Advisor. My expectations were growing as I was going down the list and to be honest I was getting worried. But La Pincelada did not fail!!

The waiter/service, atmosphere and of course the food was GREAT!!

Highly recommended!!!