Hotel Murillo(Seville)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$48
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$60/night.

Hotel Becquer(Seville)
US$95
US$81
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$93/night.

Free cancellation until 26/07
Bellavista(Seville)(Great Value!)
US$47
US$45
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$53/night.

Hotel Zenit Sevilla(Seville)(Great Value!)
US$66
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$73/night.

Melia Sevilla(Seville)
US$86
Inglaterra(Seville)
US$105
  • Restaurant
Free cancellation until 24/07
US$186
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$206/night.

Hilton Garden Inn Sevilla(Seville)(Great Value!)
Hotels.com
  • Pool
All reviewsorange treesbeautiful squarejunior suitelovely showerold townpedestrian areasanta cruzspanish buildingperfect locationhanging spacecoffee machinelovely boutiquethe hotel stafffresh orange juiceon footthe ground flooraround the corner
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

A very beautiful hotel situated in the most perfect location so close to the Alcazar Gardens and the Cathedral, the staff are all very friendly and always obliging and speak perfect English. But there are the annoying bits which can affect the reputation of the hotel, the "welcome pack" consisted of one small bottle of water and two capsules of Xpresso... and that's it for the next four days of our stay, the safe was located under the bottom shelf of the closet, and unless you are a contortionist and able to see the pad in complete darkness it was totally useless.. The bathroom is now overdue for a touch of paint. Our breakfast was included in our package and was well worth it. We will stay again and also recommend it to friends and family. Great location and wonderful staff.

Room Tip: Room 101 has no view but a very private patio.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 June 2018

The cliché that the Plaza Doña Elvira is one of the prettiest in Spain really is true, and this hotel's location in that square is ideal. Right on top of the Catedral and the Alcázar, and easy walking distance to everything else. Beautiful, clean, charming hotel with excellent, helpful staff. Food at the attached restaurant was delicious, as was the 8-Euro breakfast next door at Vinela, for which we opted every morning. We got to know the waiters as well as the rest of the staff when we stayed here for four days. Would definitely return. (Oh, and no problem with Wifi for us.)

Room Tip: We loved overlooking the square, but if you want complete privacy, ask for an interior room instead.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 May 2018 via mobile

good location
helpful staff
clean but very small room
no complimentary water or coffee capsules
pedestrian area
close to alcazar and cathedral
had a lot of problems with the Wi-fi/ internet
safe did not work

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 April 2018

I have some mixed feelings about this hotel. On a positive note: the location is great! It's on this charming little plaza with orange trees. It's less than 5 minutes to the cathedral or the Alcazar. Even though cars are able to get to the hotel, the staff emailed directions from another plaza and a parking lot to the hotel. I thought this was very thoughtful. The staff is friendly too. They speak good English and they are approachable.

But there were a couple of things that gave me mixed feelings. First, I stayed at the hotel for 5 nights during the start of Feria de Abril and for all 5 nights (and days) the wifi was not working. All 3 connections were unaccessable. I do realize that not having wifi is not the end of the world, I still think this should have been fixed within a day. Plus according to some other reviews this is not the first time. Perhaps it would be better to change wifi-provider. During my 5 night stay, as far as I can tell, the bed sheets were not changed. I think the room had a quick sweep thru, but some dust bunny's and leaves remained during the stay. Cleaning could be better.
I made a reservation on thru their website. In the end I opted for a room-only rate because the one including breakfast was EUR 14 per day extra. I don't eat breakfast for EUR 14,-. When I checked in, they told me that breakfast was possible for EUR 8,-. I find it very strange that there are 2 breakfast rates, it feels like a scam and because of this I had breakfast elsewhere.

It wasn't a bad stay. The room is nice, I liked the white walls and clean feeling to it. Shower is great, bed was fine. It can be noisy, but I do think this has more to do with the structure of the building, like many other Spanish building. It didn't bother me.
If I could, I would have given 3.5 star = value is good (between average and very good).

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 13 April 2018 via mobile

Loved the hotel and location.
The only negative was no WiFi
say's that they have it, but for two days we could not get it
Connected but no WiFi.
Not sure if I would stay there if it was no WiFi. It very important to stay in contact with family.
Thanks