NH Zaragoza Centro(Zaragoza)(Great Value!)
US$53
  • Restaurant
AC Hotel Zaragoza Los Enlaces(Zaragoza)(Great Value!)
US$63
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$70/night.

Silken Reino de Aragon Hotel(Zaragoza)(Great Value!)
US$54
US$36
  • Bar/Lounge
US$37
Hostelworld.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 1 January 2017 via mobile

The hotel is only 10-12 minutes by feet to the city center. It has 3 stars, but I think it's actually like a 2 stars hotel. The prize was correct. We went for 31 december and was the best hotel in quality-prize terms.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 October 2016 via mobile

The hotel is in a good location, but is somewhat old fashioned.

Single rooms are small, just enough room for a single bed a small desk, decor very plain, but room was very clean. Bathroom was ok, could have been more modern.

Reception area is large, staff helpful, rooms economical.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 October 2016 via mobile

The staff were helpful, the beds were comfortable (even if they were twins) and the room was quiet (we were on the top floor).
However, no English TV, remote was broken and the shower left a puddle on the floor.
Underground parking was a massive bonus (@€10 per night)
Walking distance to bars, shops and such like!

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Will M
Reviewed 7 April 2016

Very comfortable with helpful staff . Tapas and shopping are minutes away. We stayed here one night on our way South and one night on our way North. We were tired, we ate, we slept and moved on the next morning. Nothing more to say

Stayed: October 2015
Reviewed 6 October 2015

I got to the hotel at about 7pm on a Friday evening (18/09/2015) after a 650 mile drive, to be welcomed by a friendly, efficient receptionist who had me booked in within a couple of minutes. This was excellent as I didn't want a potted history of the area, I just needed a shower and to relax for a while. The room was a large family sized room with air con/heater which came in handy as it was a very warm evening and worked perfectly. The room was clean as was the bathroom with good quality clean towels, good water pressure and a powerful shower. The room was at the back of the hotel so the view wasn't great, but it was quiet and the bed was very comfy which all contributed to me having a wonderful nights sleep.

I used the bar restaurant for a few small beers and large burger, which were fine. The staff were helpful, friendly and sociable.

As I was driving and had a back seat packed with cases etc, the secure underground car parking was brilliant as I didn't have to unload everything in to the hotel overnight (this was one of the reasons I chose the hotel in advance). There is direct access to and from the hotel via a lift.

The hotel is what I would describe as more of a business hotel as opposed to a leisure hotel, so despite it being ideal for what I needed on this occasion, it is more for the business traveller or stopover than holiday. Saying that, it is in a perfect location to explore Zaragoza if you have some free time.

My total bill was 74 euros (room was 58 and food and drink was 16) approximately £55, which makes the hotel excellent value for money and also includes free wifi. I would happily stay here again without hesitation.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled solo