Lowest prices for your stay
US$93
US$93
Destinia.com
US$90
Hotels.comUS$93
PricelineUS$93
TravelocityUS$93
1,140 results
All reviews central location casa fermin discount for hotel guests fantastic location restaurants and shopping walk in shower rooms are clean cathedral parking city
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 January 2020

We stayed 3 nights from 1st January 2020. Fantastic location, parking garage 2 doors up, discounted by the hotel. Easy route out of the city by car. Location is central to everything in Oviedo, walk to bars, restaurants and shopping, christmas markets.This is a business hotel primarily, I would say, but very comfortable with well set out rooms (we had a superior double) it was large and bathroom was very good. Breakfast was included in room rate and was very good. They were doing some upgrades to kitchen while we were there, but this didn't affect our stay at all.
The Restaurant Casa Fermin is right next door.

Date of stay: January 2020
2  Thank Lee M
Stay737173, Propietario at NH Oviedo Principado, responded to this reviewResponded 21 January 2020

Thank you very much for staying with us and sharing your experience.
We hope to see you again if you visit Oviedo again.
You have us at your disposal for what you may need.

A cordial greeting.

Reviewed 29 December 2019 via mobile

The hotel is in downtown Oviedo, couple of minutes walking to the Cathedral. The rooms are clean and modern-looking. Beds and quite comfortable. The hotel follows the standards of NH chain. Staff is very friendly and willing to support and make our stay very pleasant. We stay two times a year at this hotel when visiting the family. This is our fourth year. Very happy with it.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Stay737173, Director General at NH Oviedo Principado, responded to this reviewResponded 2 January 2020

Thank you very much for staying with us again and sharing your experience.
We are glad that the stay was satisfactory.
We hope to see you again if you visit the city.
At your disposal for what you may need.
Best regards.

Reviewed 18 November 2019 via mobile

Room was modern and clean. I was pleased to get into my room early. Main complaints are important ones for me. Noise. Could hear people talking in adjoining room past 2 am. Called to desk and they got quieter but not quiet enough for the thin walls. Second, climate control. Room was hot and they lowered central thermostat. Then got warm again and they told me that others in the floor wanted it warmer. Apparently the whole floor is on one central thermostat. So poor night of sleep! That’s my bottom line. Want to sleep!

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Moxiefe1
Reviewed 16 October 2019 via mobile

For the first time I ever stayed at a NH Hotel I’m giving a 5! In my previous experiences with this chain, I always had issues, in particularly, hot rooms. But this one, not only we encountered a very friendly staff, but great location, clean, and very comfortable room. Great job. PS. Did I mentioned I had a good AC in my room!!!

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Stay737173, Director General at NH Oviedo Principado, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2019

Dear guest,
We appreciate you staying with us and sharing your experience at the hotel.
We are pleased that it was satisfactory.
We hope to see you again.
We are at your disposal for whatever you need.
Best regards.

Reviewed 19 September 2019

Stayed at the start of an Asturias cycling tour. Recommend the hotel for both business and holiday stay:

1. Super responsive staff - when i asked whether there was a place to store our bikes, we got an upgrade. Our bike cases were stored for the duration of our trip;
2. Clean and modern room - our room on the fourth floor was recently refurbished and in good order;
3. Nice breakfast - both cold cuts and breas and healthier choices of fruit, cereals etc were offered. Food was good quality with plenty of local ingredients;
4. Location is great.

Recommend.

Date of stay: September 2019
Stay737173, Director General at NH Oviedo Principado, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2019

Dear guest,

We are very grateful that you have stayed with us and that the stay has been to your liking.
We hope to see you again if you visit Oviedo.
Thanks for recommending us.
Best regrads.