Lowest prices for your stay
Free cancellation until 25/06/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 26/06/21
PricelineUS$70
eDreamsUS$70
TravelocityUS$61
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 September 2017

This was quite pricey and not a budget hotel but it had a great location for the Fiesta San Matteo, the Old Town and Cider Street. We stayed here three nights and whilst it was ok it wasn't really worth the money, the room was quite pokey, everything smelt of this really strong air conditioner spray and the shower was frankly weird. The staff were friendly enough but tbh I would guess there are better places nearby. Cider Street is definitely worth a visit and I'd definitely try to be there for the second and third weekend in September for the Fiesta San Matteo.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 May 2016 via mobile

Room was dirty when we arrived
Small room with hard bed
No internet access in room
Key malfunctioned 3 times

But:
staff were nice
Breakfast was ok

While the lobby is the same our room looked nothing like the photos on Trip advisor. Maybe we were in the older section.

Date of stay: May 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank macdoz
Reviewed 9 February 2016

The staff were incredible, very kind and accommodating. The breakfast was very continental European - croissants, yogurts, meats and cheeses - and delicious. My only complaint would be not having to-go cups for coffee. The rooms are very modern, including a showered straight from the ceiling. It's not really my preference, but interesting nonetheless. The location of the hotel is absolutely the best. So much of the town is a very accessible walking distance away, and the views are beautiful. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone traveling to Oviedo!

Date of stay: February 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank NelliePants
Reviewed 14 August 2015

Hotel Campoamor... what can I say.. it was fantastic. I received one of the new rooms and I loved it. Mine came with a Glass walled shower with rain shower head that I loved and it's perfect for a solo traveler. The bed was perfect. The WiFi was good and fast.

The only complains that I have is that the TV is set to high and when you lie in bed you can't see the screen properly and that the control wouldn't work properly. The TV needs to be lowered at least 1 meter, because it was at the height of 1.90 meters, to high. And that breakfast was very limited in types of food.

Room tip: Request Newer Rooms!
Date of stay: August 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Tomsalda
Reviewed 27 May 2014

Hotel is located within a few blocks of the old town and parts of the hotel are only a few years old, the room we stayed in was built within the last 3 years, very clean with 2 single beds and a very large shower, breakfast was good, all the staff were pleasant and helpful.
Plenty of bars and restaurant's with 5 mins, most offering set menus.

Room tip: great location
Date of stay: May 2014