Lowest prices for your stay
US$44
Free cancellation until 22/06/21
Expedia.comUS$46
eDreamsUS$44
FindHotelUS$44
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 May 2019

I made a reservation in which I clearly stated I am travelling with two dogs. They accepted my reservation and I received a confirmation. After that, they wrote me saying two dogs is too much and I had time until 23 that day to cancel. I didn't see the email until the next morning and despite calling they decided to charge me the full price. Even when I contacted booking.com they refused to reimburse me. Absolutely horrible costumer service and just plain stealing.

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

I spent one night in Oviedo on my Camino.
I was very impressed by this hotel. Great helpful staff who did everything to help me.
Very clean and comfortable, very well situated. The breakfast is excellent.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank tslimmo4mp
Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

Stayed one night here with a car . Very cheap ,very clean , friendly . Ideal location for looking around and visiting restaurants and bars .Only drawback was , it was facing a noisy street . Good Value . After checking out was able to leave car for the day . Parking was 9€ .

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 October 2017

We stayed here for 5 nights and the cost was very reasonable! The hotel reception is very welcoming and they speak very good english. The hotel was spotless and the rooms were very quiet to sleep in. The hotel is good for the bus and train stations,
The bedrooms were modern and clean. There was a hair`dryer and toiletries in the room. There was plenty of hot water and good towels. The room was big and there was good wifi.
The breakfast was good with plenty of choice!
The shops, bars and restaurants are near as well.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 August 2017

We stayed here between 10/08/17 and 14/08/17. The Carreno hotel is very centrally situated and close to the main train and bus stations, as well as all the other attractions of this beautiful city. It's a good hotel, very clean, quiet for its position and well serviced. Breakfast is buffet style and not bad at all. To add to this, the staff are very polite, professional and helpful. I would definitley stay here again and certainly would reccomend it!

Room tip: We had 124, a twin bedded room which looks inwards, so was quiet. Wasn't bothered about the lack of view as was out a lot.
Date of stay: August 2017