Lowest prices for your stay
US$59
US$56
View deal
SAVE US$3
Free cancellation until 01/07/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Travelocity
Expedia.comUS$56
ZenHotels.comUS$59
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 November 2019

Although the room was nice the mattress was very hard and the pillows were very lump. Tossed and turned all night because of the discomfort. Clean and roomy enough. Only spend one night thank goodness.

Date of stay: November 2019
1  Thank njpa
Reviewed 12 July 2019 via mobile

People is so nice, very good service, beds so comfortable and the breakfast was excellent
The location is prefect because is just at the enter of Oviedo but you can walk to the downtown. The parking is a plus
Very clean
With all the facilities
Was very good choice

Date of stay: July 2019
Reviewed 28 May 2019

Ridiculous hotel. It's stated on booking.com that they are pet friendly. However they informed me they can't accommodate me because my dog weights 19 kilos and not under 15, even though they don't share that information on the booking site. And then they still tried to charge me the full price! Even though they accepted the reservation in which I clearly stated I'm travelling with dogs. They basically tried to scam me for money and I had to call booking.com costumer service to get the cancellation free. Really outrageous.

Room tip: Don't ever make nonrefundable reservations in this hotel.
Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 August 2018

The hotel is in the edge of town, 10 min walking from the city centre of Oviedo. The room and bathroom were of a generous size and everything was clean.

We managed to park nearby, but otherwise they offer parking in the hotel for 9 or 10€ per day which is not bad.

The staff at reception were helpful as well, so I was happy with the hotel.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jordi B
Reviewed 20 August 2018 via mobile

This modern(ish) hotel has friendly, welcoming staff and a really good (and good value) breakfast. But it is let down by its poor location and difficult access arrangements. It is beyond the city centre, right next to the ring road (my first floor room looked directly onto the carriageway, though soundproofing was good and I didn’t hear the traffic). Getting to and from the historic centre requires navigating several flights of steps and a steep hill. There is a back door approached through a housing development which cuts off some of the distance. But if I’d stayed for several nights the trek to and from restaurants and sights would have become irritating!

Date of stay: August 2018