We stayed here for two nights and a pleasant experience here.
If you go by car and don't mind being a little far from the city attractions, this is a great option.
- Very clean and well kept.
- Friendly and helpful staff.
- Very spacious rooms and bathroom.
- Very quiet.
- Parking is public (and free), but we would always find a spot.
- It's right next to a supermarket and across the street from a Shopping Center (including a Movie Theater).
Cons, which I already knew before booking:
- It was a little far from downtown, like 25 minutes walking. There is a bus station a couple of blocks from the hotel, but service runs every 1 hour (9:00, 10:00, etc.)
- Room do not have A/C nor fan, but Oviedo has a great weather.More
- Free Wifi