“Good choice for lunch ”

Ranked #29 of 1,158 Restaurants in Bilbao
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

We had the Menu of the day, which consisted of a starter, a main (3 choices) and a desert for 18€, which we considered good value. Very creative and tasteful. The employees are very nice, atencious and fast serving.
Comfortable and cozy decoration.

Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

This place has a number of pluses:
The decor is great, the kitchen is clean and visible, the service is good. There are culinary surprises, primarily the deep fried scorpionfish, you eat everything. The flesh, skin, eyes etc. The ceviche was interestingly blending South American and Asian food, great ingredients (grapefruit, sea bass and nuts) however the red curry sauce was over powering l and left me wishing for the original. My partner is less adventurous and found the whole thing less enjoyable. He ordered a beef red curry, which was hearty, but there was a lack of vegetables and the sauce was luke lacklustre

Reviewed 1 September 2017 via mobile

I should preface this by saying i usually don't love fusion Asian food and concede that I am an Asian food snob, but tried this based on the great reviews and a desire for something different from pinxos and typical Spanish fare on a longer trip...

...and boy am I a convert!

We three had the 7 course taster menu for €35 a head - I include a collage pic of our meal. Amazing balance of flavours and a seamless combo of the Basque and Asian influences. I'd say it is more skewed towards the Asian side of the scale with Basque influences.

Plenty to eat for a very reasonable price.

Service was also super efficient and friendly - kindly explained the dishes to us in English. Atmosphere and decor lovely too.

A wholehearted review from my family - just go!

Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

Very good Thai restaurant. Inventive menu with enough of the core Thai dishes to keep everyone happy. Great desserts too. Reasonably priced wine list and friendly service rounded things off. We were on holiday from UK and English menu and accommodating staff ensured evening went smoothly.

Reviewed 16 May 2017

Surprising 'version' of the famous Basque "pintxos" with an Asian slant -- the dumlings where excellent and so was the service and the atmosphere. Would recommend this for a different type of Basque "pintxos".