NH Collection San Sebastian Aranzazu(San Sebastian - Donostia)
US$157
NH Hotels
  • Restaurant
Hotel Astoria 7(San Sebastian - Donostia)
US$174
US$144
Savings alert! 51% below average rates

The price you found is 51% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$296/night.

Hotel Niza(San Sebastian - Donostia)
US$223
  • Beachfront
Hotel San Sebastian(San Sebastian - Donostia)
US$149
US$138
  • Restaurant
Arima Hotel(San Sebastian - Donostia)
US$140
US$137
  • Pool
Tryp San Sebastian Orly Hotel(San Sebastian - Donostia)
US$158
Melia.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$182/night.

Hotel Leku Eder(San Sebastian - Donostia)(Great Value!)
US$118
Anne(San Sebastian - Donostia)
US$85
US$614
US$388
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$536/night.

3,272 results
All reviewssea viewattic roomold townperfect locationla concha beachoverlooking the beachold world charmclassic hotelbeautiful hoteltapastop floorsea frontsmall balconybeach towelsmaria christinabasque countrypintxos bars
Reviewed 5 July 2016

The hotel has a brilliant location. Right on the promenade looking out on the bay. The hotel was very nice. Lovely rooms. Comfortable beds. Clean well equipped bathrooms. Couple of small points. The balcony isn't really a balcony you cannot step out onto it. No bathrobes provided. The staff on reception were very helpful. Service in the bar was slow. Overall a pleasant stay. And yet again just to say the view was wonderful.

Room Tip: Sea View rooms are best
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
ElenaEstomba, Manager at Hotel de Londres y de Inglaterra, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2016

"Dear Linda,
Thank you for reviewing Hotel Londres. The staff and I are happy to hear that your thought out location was brilliant and found out guest rooms lovely. I am personally delighted to hear that your room was cleaned and that reception staff were helpful. I apologize that you did not receive our bathrobes and received slow service at our restaurant. I have recorded your mishaps and have dealt with it appropriately. We hope to see you again!

Reviewed 4 July 2016

Being in the accommodation business also, I guess the first thing I would say about Hotel de Londres is that it feels like a really well run hotel. Everyone we met there was polite and efficient. The concierge service is both knowledgeable and helpful and the place just seems to work. It is not the newest or flashest of lobbies or bars but it is homely and welcoming and a great place to return to each evening after hitting the Pintxos bars of SB. We stayed on the 7th floor in the room looking over the amazing beach with a terrace. I would thoroughly recommend these rooms. The only thing that seemed really strange was a gap of about 3 inches right in the middle of the screens separating each terrace. This removed all privacy and caused some awkward moments of chair and table shuffling between decks to move out of view. A great hotel and I am sure we will be back.

Room Tip: 7th floor with terrace and amazing view a great option
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank KZ7

"Dear KZ7,
Thank you for taking time out of your day to review Hotel Londres. As fellow professionals in the accommodation business, the hotel´s staff and I are pleased to know that your enjoyed your stay at our hotel. I am personally delighted to hear that received excellent service from our staff and were able to not that our hotel is run well. I have noted your comment and have acted accordingly. We to hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 4 July 2016

This hotel is fantastic, old and stately; just what we like. The location is excellent, much better than the Maria Cristina, and we had a view overlooking the Beach and the Bay. The lapping surf sounds made for a most soothing sleep with the balcony window open. The staff is wonderful, especially the Concierge, Leire, who was very helpful in planning our short time there; she sent us to 2 very different, yet equally wonderful, restaurants, and then up the coast into France to Biarritz and St Jean de Luz, both of which were charming; the drive along the Bay was a wonderful way to spend the day.

Room Tip: Anything with a Sea View

"Dear Travelmore20854,
Thank you for reviewing Hotel Londres. The staff and I are pleased to known that you thought our hotel was fantastic and appreciated our old world charm. I am personally ecstatic to know that you found us widely better than the Maria Cristina. I am also happy to hear that staff were wonderful to you. I have passed on your delightful comments to Ms. Falcon and I assure you she will appreciate it. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 3 July 2016

The hotel is in the best location in town right on the Concha bay. The view from our room was amazing. The room was comfortable, with a huge bed and well equipped bathroom. We had a balcony but there was no furniture which was a shame. In fact we were disappointed that there was no where to sit in the sun and relax after a day`s sightseeing. There was a beautiful roof terrace on the 7th floor, but it looked out over the street behind the hotel. The public rooms and bar in the hotel were comfortable, but bar staff seemed to be unsure about what they were doing., Service was quite slow and it often took a long time to get the bill. However, I would stay here again if I return to San Sebastian, perhaps I would splash out on one of the terrace rooms on floor 7.

Room Tip: Sea view room is a must.

"Dear Jenang,
Thank you for reviewing Hotel Londres. The hotel´s staff and I were happy to hear you enjoyed our hotel´s views and rooms. I apologize for the slow service pertaining to the bar. We too hope to see you again soon when you come back to lovely San Sebastian.

Reviewed 3 July 2016

Perfect location for the beach, for shopping and for the old town. The Mata Hari connection is very interesting and the hotel room devoted to her, where we stayed, was excellently done. The hotel has a lot of character with nicely decorated corridors and rooms but the reception area looks a little tired and service doesn't live up to the level the hotel is trying to be. The concierge makes up for much, she is exceptionally helpful, knowledgeable and friendly. Attracted by the information on the swimming pool and spa from their website we were disappointed to find that these are 10 minutes walk away rather than in the hotel - however the hotel was kind enough to refund our pre-payment for these when we spoke about it. Its ideal to be able to walk from the hotel along the promenade to the old town and the harbor and in to the main shopping areas. With the beach and the sea temptingly close it is a bit disappointing that there is no way to get to them other than through the reception area and the bar where swimming costumes are not allowed. if they provided an easier way from the hotel to the beach this would be excellent.

"Dear dborch,
Thank you for taking time out of your day to review Hotel Londres. The staff and I are glad you liked our Mata Hari connection and enjoyed our hotel´s historic character. I apologize that your expectations were not fully meet when staying with us and we have noted your comments. I have passed on your lovely comments to our concierge and I can assure you she will enjoy them. We hope to see you again soon!