NH Canciller Ayala Vitoria(Vitoria-Gasteiz)
US$78
  • Restaurant
AC Hotel General Alava(Vitoria-Gasteiz)
US$79
AC Hotels
  • Room Service
US$84
US$76
Holiday Inn Express Vitoria(Vitoria-Gasteiz)(Great Value!)
US$114
US$95
US$88
US$76
Gran Hotel Lakua(Vitoria-Gasteiz)
US$132
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$100/night.

Hotel Restaurante Araba(Vitoria-Gasteiz)
Free cancellation until 27/07
Book now, pay at stay
  • Restaurant
Silken Hotel Ciudad de Vitoria(Vitoria-Gasteiz)
US$78
US$72
Priceline
  • Restaurant
Hotel Palacio de Elorriaga(Vitoria-Gasteiz)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$74
La Casa de los Arquillos(Vitoria-Gasteiz)
Free cancellation until 22/07
US$85
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 26 June 2016 via mobile

The hotel is your basic hotel, just a place to sleep. The rooms are small and the bathroom even smaller and outdated. It's a CLEAN room, but the floors in the bathroom as they're coming apart it's hard to clean on the crevices. The beds are not the best but we had a good nights sleep. The room was quiet. It does have a good location, only 10 minutes walk to the historic old part of town. I cannot compare it to other hotels in Vitoria Gateiz as this is my first time here. However if you're on a budget it's a good hotel to stay at.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Isidro R, Manager at Abba Jazz Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2016

Dear Angela K,

First of all we want to thank your stay in our hotel and to share your experience in Tripadvisor.

Thanks for highlight our centrical location, the cleanliness of the rooms and the calm.

Best regards

abba Jazz Hotel

Reviewed 24 April 2016 via mobile

Good location( ten minutes walking to the center), poor breakfast, correct room, small bathroom.
I think there are better options for the same price in Vitoria.
I've been there just one night for business, the room was comfortably enough to work a little bit after the work day.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
Isidro R, Manager at Abba Jazz Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2016

Dear Roger S,

First ol all, we want to thank your stay in our hotel and for standing out our centrical location. Tranks for your words about our confortable rooms.

On the other hand I want to point out, that you do not had breakfast at the hotel and regarding your comment about the relation quality- price we offer a good choice for business travelers and tourism travelers.

Best regards

Reviewed 18 August 2015

As I booked late in the year I was lucky to get a hotel in Vitoria during the festival. I go on about star ratings in hotels sometimes as I can't understand how they work. The Hotel Dato is 1 star and in my eyes is just as good as this hotel. My wife said beds were really uncomfortable (I am light sleeper and late to bed so doesn't bother me as much). The room was very small and the shower head kept falling down pole when having shower. There was a strange smell in room (think may have been smoke).

I don't like to be critical and try to be balanced. The location is excellent and if you are going for festival (without children and enjoying night life) and want somewhere central this could be for you. I liked the decor in hallways and the stairways. Also the staff were pleasant and helpful.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
Isidro R, General Manager at Abba Jazz Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2015

Dear Lekeitxo,

First of all thanks for choosing us for your stay in Vitoria-Gasteiz during the celebrations of the city.

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. While I wish you had a better experience, it is feedback like this that we learn from and use to improve. We work hard to deliver an exceptional guest experience, and it's apparent in this case that we fell short. If you give us a chance to earn back your trust.

I can assure you that we will do our best to give you the great hotel experience that so many of our guests have grown so fond of.

Reviewed 22 June 2015

We chose this place as a stop on the way to Salamanca by car. Being so central, with reasonably priced parking across the road (that we'd prepaid), it ended up being a really enjoyable stopover. The old part of Vitoria is a short stroll away. Our room was up the top and fairly hot - I think they still had the ventilation system set to heat rather than cool on a warm day in late May. It was also not that roomy but it worked, with good free wifi, and the brilliant location swung it for us. Lots of sights, restaurants etc nearby.

Room Tip: Our top floor room was hot in late May and noisy with the window open
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
Isidro R, Manager at Abba Jazz Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2015

Dear Eric,

Thanks first of all for choosing our hotel for your stay in Vitoria. It is nice to read that you enjoy your visit to the town and the hotel too was a good choice.

Sorry for the inconvenience with the air conditioning system, at that time was still in winter mode that is why you had not cold air from the air machine, sorry again for that.

Thanks for all and hope to see you again in abba Jazz hotel in your next trip throughout Spain.

Kind regards

Reviewed 22 June 2015

A wonderful find in this lovely city. Helpful staff went the extra mile to make our stay enjoyable including arranging for bikes to be delivered to the hotel for us. We enjoyed the breakfast which was plentyfull and fresh. The fresh lemonade was a nice touch on arrival. My room had a narrow window which looked onto the street below and I was not troubled by noise during the night.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
Isidro R, Owner at Abba Jazz Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2015

Dear Llanfaglanroaming,

thank you very much for your kind words, we try to make customers feel at home and help with everything we can.

Thanks for choosing us for your stay in the city and we hope to welcome you again in abba Jazz Vitoria Hotel

Best regards.