“Best restaurant in Ibiza!”
Review of La Oliva

La Oliva
Ranked #244 of 1,852 Restaurants in Ibiza
Price range: US$18 - US$37
Cuisines: French, Mediterranean, Contemporary
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I came here in May 2021 for dinner with friends, the food, service and ambience was incredible. All of the waiters were incredibly polite and efficient with every need being taken care of immediately. This is now my favorite restaurant in Ibiza and I will most certainly be coming back! Highly recommend!

Date of visit: April 2021
Write a reviewReviews (775)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I never normally write reviews, however I was compelled to praise not only the magnificent food but the service of the manager Miguel. I visited La Oliva with friends of mine for dinner whilst on vacation in Ibiza. Miguel was extremely attentive, warm, humble and made myself and my friends feel that no request was too small or too big. His knowledge of wines, dishes and of the island was impressive and second to none. The attention to detail to our meal was exquisite and delicious. We were blown away. Thank you Miguel and team, we’ll be back very soon.

Date of visit: May 2021
Reviewed 30 August 2020 via mobile

Just walked out of this place due to the extremely rude manager - Paco. It was raining and we arrived early and were told a table in the corner was damp so we would have to wait for a different one. When our turn came, we were offered the same damp table - and when I pointed that out to him the response was - take it or leave it. I could see available tables going to other customers. Pathetic way to treat a customer, these things matter and I hope management take notice - I would have expected a calmer and more respectful response, rather than just saying “it’s okay if you don’t want it - I am already busy”. We decided to go next door to a much better restaurant - La Torreta, and with extremely great and friendly service. Very disappointing - have been there before and food is good, but respect and basic customer service is equally important.

3  Thank adnanmillwala
Reviewed 24 August 2020 via mobile

Very nice food and great location in a
Magical mediaeval street. Great vibes and atmosphere. Very friendly staff. A little menu.

2  Thank palatoitalian
Reviewed 21 August 2020 via mobile

I come to Ibiza every year and La Oliva is our all time favourite when it comes to food, atmosphere and people. Food is always excellent, cool crew and lovely host, who brings the sunshine to this place!

1  Thank review_anna