“Perfect for a quiet getaway”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Vista al exterior
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
Jim L
South Queensferry, United Kingdom
“Perfect for a quiet getaway”
Reviewed 22 January 2018 for a stay in January 2018

Bright, modern, all mod cons. Perfect location at the west end of Palma. Bus stop right outside for 10 min trip into central Palma (1.50 euros). 2 hours free parking at car park opposite and easy on street parking over night. Diego was easily contactable and even provided a "welcome" bottle of wine.
Small, but ideal for single traveller or couple.
Will definitely be returning again.

Curtis C
London, United Kingdom
“Perfectly practical and situated gem”
Reviewed 16 December 2017 for a stay in December 2017

Diego was a very helpful host who upon meeting gave an immediate impression of warmth and it was reflected in his Apartment! From the complimentary local red wine to the "if you need anything ask" we couldn't fault him. The location of the apartment is situated with a sea view and links to bus routes and easy shopping on the doorstep. While we only stayed for a few nights we enjoyed the simplicity of everything were used to back in England.
We'd 100percent stay here again and WILL be as a matter of fact! perfect for couples or professionals and a bus journey (1.50euro) into town or (5euro)to the airport and roughly (22euro)by taxi it was easy to get out and about and back to the aeroport with ease!

Thanks for allowing us to stay at your apartment, See you again soon!

Saludos

C & J

Your age range 25-34
bentley08...
Solihull, United Kingdom
“Small, compact apartment, conveniently situated to explore Palma!”
Reviewed 7 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017
person found this review helpful

We have just returned from a 4 night stay in this apartment. As we arrived earlier than expected we phoned Diego and he was very happy to allow us to leave our luggage in the apartment, whilst the cleaning was completed. This was very helpful for us and allowed us to look around the area luggage free! When we arrived back to the apartment we were met by Diego, who provided us with all the necessary information in order to help us with our stay. He also presented us with a bottle of local wine (a nice gesture). Thank you!
The apartment is small and compact, but exactly as it is described. (Do not book if you want lots of space). It is basically one room which has been cleverly divided up to provide a bedroom and shower room. It is a very light and airy apartment, with views towards the sea and particularly the cruise ships that regularly docked. It was perfect for us as a couple, with everything that we needed including an air conditioning unit which worked very well. There is a huge, very modern shopping centre opposite the apartment with the biggest Carrefour (supermarket) we have ever been in! There are shops below the apartment block which include food outlets, mobile phone shops and a pharmacy. We never had any issues with noise or smells from these shops. In fact our observation was that most apartment blocks in Palma are situated above shops and restaurants. The walls of the apartment block are thin (very common with all Spanish building construction), but we had no noise issues with people living in other flats.
The apartment is situated in Porto Pi, which is a suburb of Palma, and is in a really convenient position for travelling around by bus. There are several bus routes outside the block that will take you in to Palma – the number 3 takes you in to the centre, but does go around the wreaking and takes the longest. We found the number 1 more frequent, and also much quicker. However this route does not go in to the centre as it drops you off on the coast road, and you then have a short walk up into the main town. We found the buses very cheap - all costing 1.50 euro each way. Alternatively you could walk into Palma which we chose to do on some occasions. It took us about 45 mins but is a nice walk along the main sea front, where all the boats are moored. We also caught a number 3 bus to Plaja Illetes (opposite direction to Palma) and then walked to Portals Nous along the coast - well worth a visit if only to drool over the luxury yachts that are moored there.
There is lots to see in Palma. The cathedral costs 7 euros entry and is spectacular, especially at night, when it is lit up. If you intend to take the train from Palma to Soller here is a little tip to save you money! The train journey cost 25 euros return and took over an hour. If you then decide to catch the tram to Port Soller from Soller that will cost an extra 7 euros. We paid for the train only and then discovered that you can actually catch a bus (number 211 from Plaza Espana) from Palma to Soller for 6.40 euros return, and it only takes 45 mins. You can also catch a bus from Soller to Port Soller for 3 euros. In our opinion we thought the train experience was a bit over rated. Also the queues for the train were very long and the train was full! Catching the bus would have been a lot cheaper and quicker! Port Soller was well worth a visit with beautiful views above the town, and a nice ambience.
At the end of our stay we caught the number 1 bus, from outside the apartment, to the airport – absolutely brilliant and much cheaper than a taxi (about 22 euros). Diego very kindly allowed us to leave our luggage in the apartment for the day, as our flight was not until the evening. We found him very obliging and helpful, and easy to contact by phone. Thank you Diego!

xlaurawhi...
Kilmarnock, United Kingdom
“Horrendous experience”
Reviewed 16 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Warning to all considering booking!

When I arrived at the apartment there was no where to park if you are considering a rental car. We had to park about a mile away before reaching the apartment. First impressions from the outside were not good at all! It's situated on a very busy road above a noisy row of shops. It just did not look appealing from the outside at all but it only got worse when I went in. The owner met me and my family outside and took us in. He showed us the pool which had no sunbeds and was on top of a shop so you were very exposed to the noise and people across the road at the shopping centre.

Inside the apartment is tiny like other reviews mentioned. It was unclean and everything seemed like it need renewed. There was a strong sewage smell coming from the bathroom, mould around the window and damp on the ceiling above the fan unit. My daughter suffers bad from asthma so we decided to leave. We stayed 0 nights in the apartment and contacted the owner to let him k ow and tell us our concerns. As I suspected he wasn't interested. He said if he managed to get someone to stay in the apartment he would refund me but of course that didn't happen! It was certainly a health and safety risk staying there and I certainly wasn't going to put my daughters health at risk.

If you do decide to go ahead and book here hopefully you don't have any issues because the owner just doesn't want to know! I am now opening a case with trip advisor which has ruined the holiday as you can imagine.

I never really write reviews but this one I felt I had to to warn others! The owner is happy to take your money but not willing to sort a problem or give a refund where it's due!

Management Response
27 Jul 2017
Terrible guest experience!
I have never had any trouble with my guests like this before. I am sure that they had another accommodation and they did all this mess to get the full  refund (they came to the apartment without luggage).
Near the apartment there is a lot of space to park the car. Also in front there is a mall with two hours free parking. It is a really quite place,  not a busy road and there are no shops. The apartment is exactly as it seems on the pictures uploaded in Tripadvisor which they did themselves for the announcement. The apartment is completely refurbished and in good conditions.  There are no sunbeds on the swimming pool like the pictures uploaded and no one has complained about this before, there are tables with chairs (like the picture).  Every time a guest is coming is completely cleaned beforehand.  When I went in I couldn't notice any strange smell coming from the bathroom. It is true that was a little damp on the ceiling above the fan unit which wasn't  before and was originated by the top neighbour so I didn't have time to sort it out at that point. There is no mould anywhere! They sent a false picture to tripadvisor to justify their left and to ask for the refund. The picture they send wasn't my apartment, it was taken from internet as I found it myself searching the same goggle search that was at the top of it. All the time I was in contact with them but I didn't accept their  extorsion. As they say they didn't stay on the apartment and they caused me a lot of trouble so I am also trying to sort this out with tripadvisor, as they are trying to deceive everyone with this bad comment about me.  They sent a false picture to justify their complaints and they have been insulting me and threating me by messages which I don't feel it is normal. It is really disgusting to be on this situation and I hope it will never happen to me again. Tripadvisor has all the evidence (pictures and messages) to prove that so I feel really calm with myself.
Lincoln_P...
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Good & Bad”
Reviewed 24 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

Firstly the apartment is in an excellent location. It is on the Airport bus route(No.1 bus) and there is a bus stop outside the apartment opposite the Portopi shopping centre. The same bus stop will take you down the coast to Cala Mayor an Illettes locally on the no. 3 or 20. There is a Carrefor supermarket and numerous shops, restaurants in the Portopi centre.
A couple of negatives to the location, the main one being the kebab shops below seem to be open to all hours of the night and they are very noisy even with the windows shut. There is also a very noisy neighbour above the flat who seemed to move furniture around at night and into the early hours so sleep quality was poor.
The flat is in very good condition and is pretty much as the photos. The cutlery is very hit and miss we had to buy some to be able to eat and drink. There are 3 hot plates which turned off if you tried to use two at once on full or even partial power.
The bathroom as such doesn't exist - there is no door between the room containing the shower, a toilet and one of the smallest sinks we've ever seen - not healthy by any standard, sorry. If you are making a meal or drink and turn round you would see someone using the toilet? The chairs at the table are a bit rickety and need attention or replacing.
The bedroom was okay and the bed reasonably comfortable.
We were not told what to do with any rubbish and apart from a bottle bank across the road there are no big bins. W e had to knock on a neighbours door to find out where to put it.
We had major problems contacting the owner (by direct phone and occasionally text)on the number supplied and he forgot to send a Whatsapp link which he said would be easier
I would certainly stay in the area again, but not at this apartment.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
26 Apr 2017
Hi Peter first off all thank for your stay and hope above all you had a nice and pleasant trip. I must say I'm sorry for the inconvenience you pointed, but I just want to clarify couple of things were missed in your "speech". First of all you had my phone number since the beginning, as you contacted me as soon as you landed, therefore you could contact me anytime you want as I'm just having one phone number (same for WhatsApp, text, calls...everything) and I don't have any missed call or text from you...otherwisee I would answered as you know my priority is my guest. Nobody has complained for this reason before. About the noise downstairs ( kebab), it's a complete new thing for me, that's weird, as they close at midnight, and since years we have been booked every single day and nobody has mentioned it, maybe was isolated circumstances, as well as the "annoying" neighbour..does it make sense?. Also we provide security windows with double Glass ( climalit) that block noises from outside. we also managed to check every single item once our guests have left, and cutterly were replaced 2 month ago, however i will check them in person to make sure it's in the right place and nothing is damaged or missed. thanks for your advice.
About the bathroom, you said the "bathroom as such doesn't exist" but you also said the flat " is pretty much as the pictures" so I have a question for you... would you book a flat without bathroom? then either you are not being accurated with your words and unfair or pherhaps you should have booked a more regular ( not design) flat with bigger bathroom. I want you to notice that is a small flat as you could see in the pictures display when you booked my flat. In the same way the bathroom it's small, but complete and follows the health standards, we don't have any law that tell us we must have big bathroom or the minimum meters we should have to consider it as a bathroom, do you? Again i'm sorry to don't meet up your standards... but in any case you shouldn't say it's not healthy, as is inacurated and just your picky opinion that can lead to a confusion. About the hot plates... I'm sorry but as I said before we checked everything before you arrived it's true that when the hot plates reach the maximum temperature, it seems to switch of but in fact they don't, they just change color ( from red to black) but it's still working, maybe I didn't explain it right as I supposed you know how it works. The same luck for the rubbish, you didn't ask me, and I'm sorry for that, as everybody knows you need to look for a bin in the street, lucky you if in your country the bin it's in front of your main door. if you walked a bit down ( 25 meter) from my door, you would find it right there in front of burger king. To sum up, I'm sorry for all the issues and your complain,and I'm sad it wasn't your cup of tea, after all my only wish is to host happy people that can enjoy my flat and my country, hopping they look forward to come again.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
from
US$43
/ Night
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing