“My fave Mex in town to today”
Review of Xolotl

Xolotl
Ranked #374 of 2,459 Restaurants in Palma de Mallorca
Price range: US$17 - US$35
Reviewed 31 January 2018

I really like this colorful and happy place. I really like the nachos, guacamole, beans, nearly everything... unfortunately my favorite dish, Enchilada suisa, comes 'too liquid' as if it was a sort of soup but it's just one dish I wouldn't riccomand, the rest is very good.

Reviewed 19 October 2017 via mobile

Visited whilst on a family holiday, three adults and two under 16s for dinner. Food was excellent, and cocktails were even better! Staff were incredibly friendly and even advised us when we were ordering that they thought we were ordering too much (and their recommendation was spot on!) - for me the sign of excellent people as we paid less than we may have had but a better experience for it!

Would highly recommend to anyone who loves Mexican food and drinks

2  Thank SamHarriman
Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

The food was average. Tacos were kinda expensive and only three in the order. We were 6 friends and all the portions came in different time. Had to ask many times to bring the other dishes too. They didn't have that many things to order even tho it was Mexico's Independence day. The waitress was kinda rude and messed up with our check. We all wanted to pay separately and that seemed to be a bit of a problem... So if you want Mexican food in Palma, try other places!

Reviewed 15 September 2017

I found this place hazardously, and I tried, it was such a good surprise ! The place, the food REAL MEXICAN, the waiters! I do believe is one of the best mexicains I tried. So happy to discover it, I'll be back again soon. Price-quality very good !

1  Thank lucianoparigi1411
Reviewed 11 April 2017

One of the best things about this restaurant, apart from the food, which is great, is that it is spacious and uncluttered. I particularly liked the tamales. Friendly staff and relaxed and fun atmosphere.