“Hits the spot ”
Review of Just Curry

Just Curry
Ranked #143 of 2,310 Restaurants in Palma de Mallorca
Reviewed 5 May 2017 via mobile

No nonsense curry, just like the name suggests. We fancied a night in our apartment & this was a 30second walk away, so a no brainer..
I ordered the jalfrezi with fish..Excellent flavours, & the sauce + vegetables were light & almost Mediterranean..steamed rice was great, & naan, although not traditional, was grand..
I was the only person there, & person serving me didn't seem like they wanted to be there..my only gripe..good was great, give it a try if you fancy a bit of spice!

Reviewed 19 April 2017 via mobile

I stumbled upon it on my way back to the hostel and starving! Being vegan, I ordered the peanut and sweet potato curry with rice! The portion was large and I only paid €8.50! The veg were very fresh and crunchy. By Palma's standards this place was cheap!

I'd recommend.

Reviewed 9 April 2017 via mobile

I must say I eat a lot of curry wherever I go and by far, this is one of my best curry I've ever had so far! Every dish is freshly made and you can taste each ingredient!
The taste is amazing! You can choose your favourite curry, then your favourite meat and in the end the side dish.
Soo everything can be selected individual.
Prices are between 9 ans 12 Euros if I remember correctly and definitely my number one choice on the island!

Reviewed 24 March 2017 via mobile

As the name says....Just Curry. Perfect simple freshly cooked curries, ideal for takeaway but also there is seating and the curry can be served in disposable waxed bowls if you want to eat in. Had the green Thai curry and the massaman curry, both full of delicious fresh veg and chicken. There were seafood options plus veggie versions along with beef and lamb....oh and cold beer! Highly recommended if you are all "tapas'd out"!!

Reviewed 6 March 2017 via mobile

Great curry with fresh ingredients made to order at this tiny eating place with high stools and benches to eat at. Easy to order simple menu. Friendly service. Around 12€ will get you a delicious meal. Can recommend the chicken Massaman.