“WONDERFUL MEZZE”

Cuisines: Lebanese, International
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 23 January 2018

Been here many times and never had a bad meal. The mezze is great as are all their lamb dishes. Not expensive but high quality

Date of visit: January 2018

Reviewed 19 January 2018 via mobile

Visited on a quiet Thursday in January without much of an appetite after our flight but loved the Mezze and other dishes. Seemed authentic to me though I am no expert on Lebanese food, and certainly very tasty and well presented. Attentive and friendly service too.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 1 November 2017 via mobile

We have eaten here on several occasions with friends and on this occasion just by ourselves and my wife and I both agree that it is our favourite from a long list of excellent reataurants in Lanzarote.

Every visit here has left us leaving happy and looking forward to the next time.

When dining in a large group we normally go for a range of sharing starters and individual main courses, this time we had the fabulous taboulleh salad as a starter which was as good as always, I went for lamb shoulder as a main course and my wife had lamb chops both dishes were fantastic.

I normall go for the fantastic Labanese red wine, but on this occasion my wife and I shared a bottle of El Grifo Colleción dry white which was fantastic.

The service was excellent all the way through.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 22 August 2017

The Time is over for this one, maybe once up a time it was what it was standing for but now, the table cloth is worn out, holes from cigarettes, the pain on the walls old, the chef in the kitchen do not seem to test his food ore he god a very strange taste. taboule is a viniger disaster, the lam leg with no idea nothing, the aubergine is bitter as hell, and the rice... not even a cheap chines takeaway would serve such a rice. Harsh words for sure but if you are asking this kind off money you setting expectation, if you do not fullfill the fall comes big time, no wonder we be the only table occupied this night.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 31 July 2017

This is a very pretty restaurant with fantastic choices for vegetarians and meat eaters alike. Mezze is great and the suckling lamb is superb. Went with vegan friends who really enjoyed the range of options available.
Take the bus to Arrecife and walk with the sea on your right, past the Grand Hotel until you come to a sharp right-hand bend, leave the sea and the restaurant is just a block on the right.
No outside seating but quaintly decorated inside

Date of visit: April 2017