“excellent meal”

Restaurante Indian Express Tandoori and Curry
Price range: US$9 - US$59
Description: We are newly opened in 2016 and have good food and excelent service in very calm place. 70 sitting places inside. 20 outside .
Reviewed 2 February 2018

we saw this reataurant on tripadvisor and the excellent reviews.. it was not wrong.. great service.. great food starters and mains.. friendly .. attentative and great surroundings.. will be going back before we go home.. £50 euro for starters mains and sides drinks and great massala tea afterwards.. for two of us..

2  Thank Chris H

Reviewed 30 January 2018 via mobile

Was in here last night.beautiful food.good service would highly recommend you to go here cant fault the food

2  Thank Sam T
Reviewed 28 January 2018

visited here after reading the reviews ,staff was quite helpful ,food was good, only thing i did moan about was they give you cold plates not a bad Indian

1  Thank karen f
Reviewed 15 January 2018 via mobile

Staff very nice and attentive but we both found the food rather mediocre unfortunately.
I had the Biryani, but the rice and chicken part of the dish was similar to the flavoured 'Knorr' packets we get in the UK... the texture screamed microwave too. Usually, the other part of a Biryani is a veg curry, but here it was just a chilli sauce. Maybe it's the in Tenerife Indian way, but it just wasn't as good as I've had before, so I was disappointed with the quality.
My husband had Karahi - he too wouldn't put it in his top 20 of Indian dining experiences.
The wine want cold either.
Sorry to leave a negative review - most people seem to love it, I was hoping to do the same as we visited the restaurant on the reviews read on here.

Reviewed 12 January 2018 via mobile

My husband was really looking forward to this but .... Overall we didn't enjoy . The waiters were pleasant and when we asked for missed items there were apologies .I think if the food was hotter and the order was correct my rating could have been higher.