“Delightful find”
Review of Baricentro

Baricentro
Price range: US$5 - US$21
Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

My wife and I was looking for somewhere to eat and found this restaurant by chance,we were the first ones in so chose the upstairs window seat overlooking the prom,we were served by a lovely (waitress/owner,)sorry didn’t get her name,who had no trouble explaining the menu to us-we opted for the mozzarella starter to share which was served with warm bread and was lovely.my wife opted for beef with knocci which was lovely,I had monkfish with spaghetti in a rich creamy sauce served with parmesan which was delicious,the meal was served with a .5 litre of local wine which was one of the best red wines I have tasted ,to finish we shared a panna cotta desert topped with chocolate made specially for us,this restaurant and the staff are a credit and I thank them for a wonderful evening

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

Came across this place on our final night it was the best meal of the week.

Beautifully home cooked lasagne and bolognese

If you like Italian food. It’s a no brainier.

Lovely attentive staff too.

Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

Watched food cooked by the chef while we had a drink one night and was so impressed we came back a few days later for a meal. Then again on our last night. The pasta mixed in a parmesan wheel was fabulous. Excellent food, excellent service, very friendly. Would highly recommend anyone try this restaurant.

Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

Great Food
We have been dining here on our last two visits.
The food from pasta to steak is amazing
Well cooked & presented & served with a smile & you feel wanted.
I don’t don’t know if the last reviewer dined at the same place as I am reviewing or was drunk ordering.
The lady who has served us in our last 6 visits has never got our order wrong.
Try it you won’t be disappointed
PS the steak is to did for.
Geoff-Bev

Reviewed 16 April 2018 via mobile

It’s a real shame that they let themselves down as it could be excellent! We went twice, on the first visit we had a lovely meal except for the fact that the waitress does not write down your order, so she brought my wife the wrong main course! I had to eat mine which was lovely and eventually my wife’s came which was very nice but we prefer to eat together!
We decided to go again and guess what, they brought me the wrong main course and then argued that I was wrong until we managed to convince them I was right! Also they were not busy but we had to wait over half an hour for the wrong food! So there are lots of excellent restaurants in Puerto where the staff manage to write down your order and get it right!!!! Go to one of them!!!!

1  Thank Andrew G