“Tasty pastas sin gluten”
Review of Baricentro

Baricentro
Price range: US$5 - US$21
Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

We were there regarding recommendations on TripAdvisor, very nice stuff and restaurant offers pastas without gluten. Comfortable interior.

Reviewed 1 June 2018 via mobile

We came here because of the good TripAdvisor reviews. We definitely understood why it’s situated on the 3rd place in Puerto de la Cruz. The man and the woman who served us i think were the owners of the restaurant. They were extremely friendly and kind enough to give us starters and Limoncello on the house. The Limoncello is homemade by the man’s father and is probably the best Limoncello i have ever had. They also definitely take critique the right way, too. The food was amazing and i highly recommended trying their spin on the Spanish drink Sangria. Also loved the flexibility of the menu (you can ask for different ingredients).
Nicely decorated, beautiful atmosphere and quite intimate.
Good job, Baricentro!

Reviewed 1 June 2018 via mobile

Ate in this restaurant this evening with my wife and kids. Staff were very attentive and gave us a table upstairs overlooking the street which was great. Kids food was prepared quickly and was delicious. I had the parigina (pasta with beef and mushrooms), which was the nicest meal I’ve had in ages.

The wine was great, as was the atmosphere.

Would highly recommend, by far the best meal I’ve had in Tenerife and a lot more reasonable too!

Hope to get again!

Reviewed 17 May 2018 via mobile

We came here to get some lunch. But wow, it looked like we were in Italy again. Ordered some pasta with Parmesan, one word delicious. We ended with some good panacotta.

Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

My wife and I was looking for somewhere to eat and found this restaurant by chance,we were the first ones in so chose the upstairs window seat overlooking the prom,we were served by a lovely (waitress/owner,)sorry didn’t get her name,who had no trouble explaining the menu to us-we opted for the mozzarella starter to share which was served with warm bread and was lovely.my wife opted for beef with knocci which was lovely,I had monkfish with spaghetti in a rich creamy sauce served with parmesan which was delicious,the meal was served with a .5 litre of local wine which was one of the best red wines I have tasted ,to finish we shared a panna cotta desert topped with chocolate made specially for us,this restaurant and the staff are a credit and I thank them for a wonderful evening