“I enjoyed my dinner in harmonic and restful atmosphere”
Review of La Rosa di Bari

La Rosa di Bari
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 5 March 2017

It felt so easy to sit in one of the dining rooms giving feeling of privacy due to the divided small dining rooms. Still knowing that there were other people in the next dining room and later in the same room. Service and attention was delightful and the restful atmosphere very relaxing; you can completely focus on your dinner.

I had Tagliatelle Frutti di Mare (made lactose free for) which was spiced a little surprisingly, with chili. Rich with prawns, however I didn't notice any mussels or clams.

For the atmosphere I will return and try either meat or fish dish on my next visit.

Reviewed 26 February 2017

Four of us went for dinner to celebrate a birthday It is a very special place to dine and the perfect place for a celebration. The dining room is stylish and intimate. The food was absolutely divine. We could not fault a single thing. We ate a variety fish and seafood accompanied by an excellent Pinot Grigio. Would highly recommend this restaurant to anyone who likes good food and service in beautiful surroundings.

Reviewed 5 February 2017

Such a beautiful restaurant, lovely colours and decoration. Menu is elegant, try delicious pasta, meat or fish, everything is made with great professionalism. One of the best reastaurants in town. And Super good service !

Reviewed 26 January 2017

A lovely quiet Italian restaurant. Elegant surroundings, excellent food at a reasonable price. Good attentive service without being obtrusive.

1  Thank Neil J
Reviewed 26 November 2016 via mobile

We visited La Rosa di Bari on a Tuesday evening in November. We shared a starter of Prawns in Parmesan Sauce. This us a dish that I was drooling about on the way to the restaurant and it did not let us down. Magnificent! Veal Escalopes with Lemon Sauce for "her indoors" and Veal escalopes with Mushroom and Campari Sauce for me. Very very good although maybe slightly too much Lemon in the sauce. A bottle of Pergamino which is always tasty. Excellent value for such quality food.

1  Thank Como S