“Superb fresh food and friendly owner”
Review of Restaurante Oliva

Restaurante Oliva
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Mon-Wed 12:00-00:00Thursday ClosedFri-Sun 12:00-00:00
Reviewed 6 August 2018

My family stopped by here one lunch time after visiting the botanical gardens. The friendly owner, who is from Scotland originally, was very welcoming, and it was great to see the chef cooking from scratch with fresh ingredients. We ordered Schnitzels and chicken with mushroom sauce. Generous portions and very delicious freshly-cooked food was what followed - the schnitzel was as good as what we recently had in Vienna - enough said ! Excellent value too ! The desserts were also divine. I hope this restuarant does very well !

Reviewed 4 August 2018

Good family run spot in the La Paz area of Puerto de la Cruz. Friendly and attentive service, good food, nice drinks and all at reasonable prices. Maybe not as traditional or authentic as some of the places in the old town, but that shouldn't put you off. It's a nice setting next to the botanical gardens, and the quality of the food was a real pleasant surprise.

Reviewed 24 July 2018 via mobile

We had a lovely family (kids age 2&5) lunch, ordering Surf & Turf (combination of beef steak and king prawn) and grilled tuna. It was delicious and the service was very professional and neat at the same time.

Reviewed 17 July 2018 via mobile

Me and my boyfriend have just had lunch here and it was AMAZING I had morrocon chicken and my boyfriend had the lemon chicken. We are here in Tenerife for 10 days and we will defiantly be back again. staff are also lovely which makes the experience 10 times better! EDIT: we came back two nights later and ordered the same it was just as good as the first day we had it we also had banoffe pie for desert which was the best bannofee pie I’ve ever had!! Also the German beer on draught is very nice

Reviewed 25 June 2018

I have made a serious ERROR in my last comments about OLIVE!
And wish to apologise whole heartedly to both the Resturaunt OLIVE!
And the lovely Owner Sandra !
I stated that IGIG was not included in my Bill
Sandra has since proved that allegations false!
I enclose the Bill which lead to my Accusation and realise I was in the Wrong!
Just hope Sandra and her staff find it in their hearts to excuse me of my wrong judgement and make us as welcome as always
Truly Sorry