“Don't bother!”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 13 April 2018

La Cazuela is the typical seafront restaurant serving overpriced and rather mediocre tasting food. Our fish soup was watery, the Canarian potatoes arrived cold and hard and the portion of fresh fish that should have been served clean of fishbones was full of them (maybe that was the reason it was listed on the bill with a weight of over 500gr! ). The waiter didn't even bother to ask if everything was fine, he probably knew our answer beforehand. There are so many good small restaurants in the backstreets of Puerto de la Cruz. Don't waste your time and money in this one.

Reviewed 10 April 2018 via mobile

Staff was friendly! Very open and funny however the Food wasn’t that great.
We had tapas - it was cold and it didn’t taste very nice. Nevertheless, they weren’t specialised in Tapas but we expected more. We were a bit disappointed

Reviewed 23 February 2018

A busy atmosphere in this popular spot. With February blue Tenerife skies and we enjoyed lunch seated on the broad sidewalk by the Atlantic. My steak was a good piece of meat, tender and cut thick, cooked as I like it. My German friend had the wiener schnitzel which was a good size and didn’t leave a morsel including tempting fries which was as good as she’s had. A great place for a holiday goodbye treat as it’s pricey.

Reviewed 21 February 2018 via mobile

I was there with 4 of my friends and the waiter probably thought that's we are couples as we ordered 4 menus and received 2 of them on the shame dish, after my complains the waiter was calling me Loco because i complained.
I definely not gonna visit them again.

Reviewed 7 January 2018

Very pleasantly greeted by charming young lady.
We only wanted a main course,served by a similarly pleasant young man.
The pork was described as “stuffed”,which it wasn’t,but came with a tasty,rich sauce,apple segments and ultra thin chips.
We dined indoors to avoid any smokers and found the wooden decor to our liking.
Would happily visit there again.

1  Thank Peter E