“Holidays”

Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 19 October 2018 via mobile

Just why haven’t I found this place before....... absolutely amazing, amazing food, amazing waitress, the owner Julian was extremely friendly and helpful, we had the days specials, fantastic local food and wine

Date of visit: October 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (1,048)

Reviewed 10 October 2018 via mobile

The best lamb I have ever tasted. Great friendly atmosphere! Would highly recommend visiting this restaurant!

Date of visit: October 2018
1  Thank jpwebb88
Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

A must is the lamb sirloin, delicious.
And everything else too, lovely ambience. Husband, wife and daughter, sing through the meals!
Different, typical and welcoming!

Date of visit: September 2018
1  Thank Christina H
Reviewed 23 September 2018 via mobile

Visited this restaurant first on 16th September
The food was delicious, very well presented and the staff great. The atmosphere was good
I enjoyed the food so much that 2 days later I returned to try something else. Once again it didn’t fail
I really recommend this restaurant for fantastic freshly cooked food, friendly and helpful staff and a great ambient atmosphere
Christine

Date of visit: September 2018
1  Thank Christine G
Reviewed 12 September 2018

Went here about 4 years ago ( based on fickle TA No. 1 reviews).... Was NOT disappointed. We had 2 excellent, well priced meals. They were so good and the ambience of the restaurant so good , we invited our " fellow travellers" group of 25 people to join us for a meal....so so delighted we did.
What a super welcome, night and meal; nothing was too much trouble for Julian or his wonderful wife ( I apologise that I can't remember her name). The food was Canarian and just what we wanted.
They treated us like we were in their home. When we had eaten, Julian produced his guitar and he and his beautifully sweet voiced wife "serenaded " us with with Canarian songs. We, of course responded with our national songs..!!!! GREAT NiGHT.

My view, for a couple who want a nice quiet,romantic meal, this restaurant is a great choice or for a group a super choice (Maybe not on the same night we were there as a group .....unless you enjoy an old fashioned sing along.!!!!

Why are they not still No. 1 in Puerto del Carmen( kinda glad they not as it keeps riff raff away)

Date of visit: October 2017