“Excellent Pizza & Pasta place”

Pizzeria Da Arianna
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 19 August 2017

Ate here on a few occasions. Top class service, excellent choice and fantastic value. Perfect for families or couples. Located across road from Botanico hotel it is a real treat. Its a real busy spot but never have to wait too long.

Reviewed 13 August 2017

My wife and I went for lunch, accompanied by two friends who often eat here, and recommended it, an we were not disappointe. After the usual bread, we shared a plate of mixed salad, then three of us chose the veal in a Marsala sauce, which was excellent, accompanied by chips. My wife chose chicken breast with vegetables which again was excellent accompanied by a litre of red house wince, also good. For dessert we had flan ( a local version of egg custard) Coffees ended and excellent meal, with a reasonable bill of €65. We shall certainly go there again, as the menu was varied, and worth several visits.

Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

Excellent dinner, vast verbiete of Home made noodles to choose from in combination with different sauces, large pizzas

Reviewed 31 July 2017

Ate here several times over our fortnight holiday. Excellent service, varied menu, huge portions and superb quality.

Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

We took our two daughters here. I had a very large goats cheese salad and my husband a pizza big enough for three! My daughters -8 and 4 - got smaller ones. But we still needed a doggy bag. Service fabulous, food fabulous and at a great price.